PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Car

Uncle Ben
11-18-2006, 08:19 AM
Keep you eyes peeled for my daughters Integra. '97GSR, white, close to the ground, body Kit, medium hight fiberglass rear spoiler with side grabbers, very aggresive sounding.....obviously built. It was taken from Wesminster Prominade (AMC 24) last night sometime between 10 and midnight. I'll post a picture later. Please call Westminster police. (after you beat the snot outta the lowlife theives!)

Kipper
11-18-2006, 08:53 AM
OH NO! Un-fricken-believable!! I'll keep an eye out alright. That sucks Kev!

Romer
11-18-2006, 09:00 AM
Wll do Kevin. That sucks. I'll bring my Louisville Slugger when you find them.

nuclearlemon
11-18-2006, 09:39 AM
dang kev...sorry to hear about that.

Rezarf
11-18-2006, 10:32 PM
Watching for sure man, sorry bro.

Drew

Hulk
11-18-2006, 11:45 PM
Sucks big time. That car has caused you nuthin' but headaches, and after all the love you've given it.

treerootCO
11-19-2006, 05:39 AM
post up some pics, Ian offered to cross post on the mustang forums. Let me know if there is anything I can do.

Uncle Ben
11-19-2006, 09:03 AM
Thanks guys! I doubt it will be spotted driving around. It was a very pro job as no glass was on the ground and the alarm siren (which I located inside the fenderwell high up, very hard to find) was still laying on the ground where the car had been parked. The theives somehow bypassed the antitheft relays and drove it off. One of the cops thought that he seen the car leaving the Promanade about 11:30! (wasn't called in stolen till just after midnight) This parking lot has two security cops and at least 1 Police patrol in it at all times! (hmmmm 2+1=3 me thinks....doubt I will park anything there that I care about!) Cops said there has been a high surge in Integra/Civic and Escalade thefts in the last two months and few have been recovered. Lucky us! :(

Matt, you hit it on the head as this car has been a PIMA for a while! Still got the Jetta for sale?

Anyone need some high end - high performance Honda chit? Gonna be selling it all off. :mad:

wesintl
11-19-2006, 10:13 AM
Dat's a bummer UB :(

You need to build her a sleeper. You know.... a 82 amc eagle with 400 hp... awd :hill:

nakman
11-19-2006, 10:42 AM
Sorry UB, will keep my eyes open for sure.. :rant: :mad:

Hulk
11-19-2006, 12:48 PM
No, Jetta sold a couple of weeks ago. I was surprised by how quickly it sold.

PabloCruise
11-19-2006, 02:09 PM
Nooooo....

Oh Kevin, I am truly bummed.

I know how much effort you put into that. I still need some coaching on my Civic.

I hope you get it back with the bodies of the thieves in the back.

Uncle Ben
11-19-2006, 07:47 PM
Nooooo....

Oh Kevin, I am truly bummed.

I know how much effort you put into that. I still need some coaching on my Civic.

I hope you get it back with the bodies of the thieves in the back.

How fast do you want your Civic to go? :rolleyes: I have more than enough goodies to get it into the low 11's :eek: :D

PabloCruise
11-20-2006, 09:48 AM
How fast do you want your Civic to go? :rolleyes: I have more than enough goodies to get it into the low 11's :eek: :D

I would LOVE to follow up with you on that.

First, lets get your Integra back - any news? Any sign of it?

Do you think it was an inside job? One of her peers?

corsair23
11-20-2006, 02:45 PM
No one 'signed' her up for "Pimp my ride" did they? Sounds like some pros pulled this off. One of those times LoJack may have come in handy...Installed it in the wife's Liberty but alas no one seems to bother with stealing those...

PabloCruise
11-20-2006, 07:26 PM
Kev, Pics and plate #?