PDA

View Full Version : 56 hours of OT next week

treerootCO
11-21-2006, 10:17 PM
The union says we are entitled to 40 hours of technical training a year. Boss got in trouble because I am the low senior guy and have exactly zero (0) hours so far this year. whoops :rolleyes:

So.........she is making me come in 8 hours early every day until I get 40 hours!
I can't complain about the monies but should I have to suffer because of her incompetence? Oh and I can only do training 4 hours each day, the other 4 I have to work tickets because she can't have someone off the clock for the whole eight.

If you need me, I'll be sleeping in the back of the pickup for a week. Have to work 1:30pm to 5:30am everyday with 8 hours Sunday and Saturday. I am not going to be a happy camper :D

CELICA XX
11-21-2006, 10:55 PM
Calculate your next paycheck and think about it often...

Uncle Ben
11-21-2006, 11:23 PM
Good luck with that amigo! At least you get extra pay for extra hours! :rolleyes: :cheers:

The union says we are entitled to 40 hours of technical training a year. Boss got in trouble because I am the low senior guy and have exactly zero (0) hours so far this year. whoops :rolleyes:

So.........she is making me come in 8 hours early every day until I get 40 hours!
I can't complain about the monies but should I have to suffer because of her incompetence? Oh and I can only do training 4 hours each day, the other 4 I have to work tickets because she can't have someone off the clock for the whole eight.

If you need me, I'll be sleeping in the back of the pickup for a week. Have to work 1:30pm to 5:30am everyday with 8 hours Sunday and Saturday. I am not going to be a happy camper :D

leiniesred
11-22-2006, 09:08 AM
That sucks, Tree, but yeah, you have to pay for her incompetence. That is the way it works. :)

96 hours in a week is tough, but not too bad if it is only 1 week in a row.

"You hate your job? Well there's a support group for that. It's called 'Everyone.' They meet at the bar." -Drew Carry.

FJBen
11-22-2006, 09:43 AM
Have to work 1:30pm to 5:30am everyday with 8 hours Sunday and Saturday. I am not going to be a happy camper :D

So you are saying you don't want to help me pickup a cruiser this weekend??? :confused: :beer: ;)

Red_Chili
11-22-2006, 10:06 AM
From what I have seen, Treeroot is able to go a week or more on so little sleep that he actually starts to go psychotic, so he should be able to find you a really interesting cruiser...

That sucks, Tree. Them kinda management habits destroy a company.

FJBen
11-22-2006, 10:34 AM
From what I have seen, Treeroot is able to go a week or more on so little sleep that he actually starts to go psychotic, so he should be able to find you a really interesting cruiser...

Oh I've found the cruiser...it's just bringing it home...and since it's a 45...I figured he'd be down...;) LMAO

treerootCO
11-22-2006, 03:43 PM
I am off Thursday, Friday, and I only have to go in for 8 hours Saturday. When do you want to pick up the HJ? I know you have been eying that one for awhile.

FJBen
11-22-2006, 03:45 PM
I am off Thursday, Friday, and I only have to go in for 8 hours Saturday. When do you want to pick up the HJ? I know you have been eying that one for awhile.

Well it sounds like saturday am, I"m just messing with ya, you don't really have to come and help. :p: I've got a truck/trailer I'm just going to load her up. Unless you are really bored and want to see it.

It's in brighton...you can call if you want, 970-371-9992

Ben

Romer
11-22-2006, 04:01 PM
Mike - I hear Razor has another truck he found for sale

oopss - waffle time he flip floped and decided to keep it. maybe we should call him waffle boy

(Just a little overtime fun :) )

treerootCO
11-22-2006, 04:41 PM
that isn't funny. I had a heads up on that one almost 2 months before Razor bought it and because of work, I couldn't get up there to buy it. I am still really pissed about it. Cdan also was dicked around with that 66 soft top Razor bought. Same story, screwed one of my friends with his "I don't want it" comments. NO one cares if he buys rigs, no one cares if he flips them! I just wish he would be a man about it and just post that he bought a rig for a killer price and be happy with it. He needs to stop toying with us.

wesintl
11-22-2006, 05:03 PM
I thought the HJ drove. whadda need a trailer for?

Romer
11-22-2006, 05:48 PM
Sorry Mike, You know I was talking with Dan about that and had my louisville slugger all ready to go to his house.

I didn't mean to offend you, it was said hoping it would make you smile, but I was mistaken.

The Waffle Boy was for changing his mind, not fliping trucks. Jokes really suck when you have to explain them.

treerootCO
11-22-2006, 07:46 PM
I got the joke, just pissed at losing the 66 to that guy. Anyone else I would have been happy for them. I offered to buy the 66 for Cdan and personally drive it to AZ for him. That is how much I dislike Razor at the moment.

I might buy an F25 just to make myself feel better;)

lfd270ben
11-22-2006, 09:24 PM
Im putting in 36 hrs OT this week and I'm working thanksgiving night. got to pay for all the mods somehow I just think about how sweet my FJ will be when Im done its the only way I am able to do it

PabloCruise
11-23-2006, 08:28 AM
Sorry Mike, You know I was talking with Dan about that and had my louisville slugger all ready to go to his house.

I didn't mean to offend you, it was said hoping it would make you smile, but I was mistaken.

The Waffle Boy was for changing his mind, not fliping trucks. Jokes really suck when you have to explain them.

I don't get it. Is that supposed to be funny?

:D

Romer
11-23-2006, 11:56 AM
I don't get it. Is that supposed to be funny?

How much sleep you getting these days TJ?:D

FJBen
11-23-2006, 02:10 PM
I thought the HJ drove. whadda need a trailer for?

Well It drives, but hasn't been driven since 99. Thats enough right there to make me want to trailer it home. Don't need to wreck (again) on a flat road...:eek: :cool:

FJBen
11-23-2006, 02:10 PM
oh and flip boy...GRRRRRRRR...thats SOOOOOOO not cool...

PabloCruise
11-23-2006, 10:34 PM
How much sleep you getting these days TJ?:D

Now THAT is funny! I'm sure you remember those days. Kipper, listen up...

PabloCruise
11-23-2006, 10:35 PM
oh and flip boy...GRRRRRRRR...thats SOOOOOOO not cool...

Looks like he is up to his latest Flipper project: http://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?p=1585164#post1585164 :rolleyes:

cruiserdan
11-25-2006, 11:21 AM
He's deleted the thread. Surprise, surprise.....:blah:

treerootCO
12-01-2006, 03:32 AM
72 hours completed so far. I have a 24 hour shift tomorrow from 1:30PM to 1:30PM. should be awes o m mmmm e.....:drool:

wesintl
12-01-2006, 11:59 AM
I don't flip vehicles. When I need money to buy the wife something or money to fix up the house / horse crap...I go to the poll barn and sell what I love......

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Toyota-Land-Cruiser-84000-original-miles-Factory-Softtop-Runs-Perfect_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6443QQihZ006QQitemZ160058379343QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

nuclearlemon
12-01-2006, 01:09 PM
I don't flip vehicles. When I need money to buy the wife something or money to fix up the house / horse crap...I go to the poll barn and sell what I love......
]
oooohhhh...when did he say that?

FJBen
12-01-2006, 03:21 PM
hmmm...I was browsing and found this site...strange...looks familiar...hmm

corsair23
12-01-2006, 04:00 PM
Pretty damn creative Ben :bowdown:

Greg Mushroom and VOR meet Razor sort of thing :D

PabloCruise
12-01-2006, 11:13 PM
hmmm...I was browsing and found this site...strange...looks familiar...hmm

That is some flippin' sweet quality work mang!

http://i14.ebayimg.com/04/i/000/7b/e1/5834_1.JPG

This equals:

The Body:
- The front of the truck is virtually rust free
- Twards the middle above the running boards, littel rust not bad at all, repairable.
- Corner panels in the back are slighly dented and have a littel rust
- The sill is rusted
- The floor in the back is in great shape with no rust
- The Tail gate is rust free

- Note: if you are going to do a full and complete restoration on the truck, I would recommend:
- rear corner panels left and right
- wheel wells
- rear sill
- spare tire holder is missing, the spare wheel and hub cap are included.
- This would only be to make the land cruiser perfect, you can drive it like it is in vintage original form with no issues.

???

treerootCO
12-03-2006, 05:07 AM
96 hours completed! My sleep schedule is all goobered up, woke up at 2:00am today.

PabloCruise
12-03-2006, 05:14 PM
96 hours completed! My sleep schedule is all goobered up, woke up at 2:00am today.

Wait, what were we talking about? :confused: :blah: :D