PDA

View Full Version : Questions for Administrators

Uncle Ben
09-28-2005, 02:27 PM
Few observations/questions....

1. Why do we have to have at least 10 letters in a post?

2. why is a post limited to 10k characters? Some land use letters and information pastes exceed that limit.

3. Why is Nakman still stealth and I'm not anymore? :p

4. Why did it not snow by tomorrow so I could have won Perry's beer? :(

wesintl
09-28-2005, 03:38 PM

2. why is a post limited to 10k characters? Some land use letters and information pastes exceed that limit.

I'll have to have Kipper look at that. I didn't see the setting for it in the admin area. I wondered too as i've hit the at least 10 chars in a post several times. :mad: Same on using too many smilies.. what up with that? I was going to start posting in only smilies

3. Why is Nakman still stealth and I'm not anymore? :p
Cause you're rally'r :eek: Fixed it for ya.

4. Why did it not snow by tomorrow so I could have won Perry's beer? :(
We can still crash his place and drink his beer.. as for the snow......

bh4rnnr
09-28-2005, 05:45 PM
Thanks for the heads up, i'll be sure to drink it tonight :eek: :D . I think there is one other person that is invisible? Tried to guess who but just gave up....

Yeah, I thought it was odd to to have the post limited.....

Uncle Ben
09-28-2005, 06:57 PM
Thanks for the heads up, i'll be sure to drink it tonight :eek: :D . I think there is one other person that is invisible? Tried to guess who but just gave up....

Yeah, I thought it was odd to to have the post limited.....

My guess is the other stealth is Wes.....thought it was Kipper at first but now I think I figured it out.....
I'm only stealth cause Nakman started it....figured if it was good enough for the Snackster....

nakman
09-29-2005, 12:34 PM
Why am I steath, anyway? did I do that? I'm not trying to hide anything.. promise. :)

Uncle Ben
09-29-2005, 12:49 PM
Why am I steath, anyway? did I do that? I'm not trying to hide anything.. promise. :)

User CP>edit options>invisable mode>check ;)

admin
12-19-2005, 11:24 AM

New Info:

1. Set to 1 char to post and unlimited smilies. They were limited to something like 10 and that included if you quoted too.

2. I bumped this up and you should be able to post land use letters that exceed 10k characters.

regards,
wes

Uncle Ben
12-19-2005, 02:36 PM
New Info:

1. Set to 1 char to post and unlimited smilies. They were limited to something like 10 and that included if you quoted too.

2. I bumped this up and you should be able to post land use letters that exceed 10k characters.

regards,
wes

Thank you Santa! Merry CHRISTmas!