PDA

View Full Version : Grizzly man

treerootCO
12-05-2006, 10:04 PM
I have to say that was the worst movie ever, the worst documentary ever, and the worst thing that could have ever happened to the the environmentalists cause.
For some reason I had this quote from Billy Madison running through my head the whole time. "...what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational though. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul."

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0427312/

Uncle Ben
12-05-2006, 10:11 PM
I have to say that was the worst movie ever, the worst documentary ever, and the worst thing that could have ever happened to the the environmentalists cause.
For some reason I had this quote from Billy Madison running through my head the whole time. "...what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational though. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul."

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0427312/

Thanks for the heads up! It looked iffy and your review is good enough for me!

cougar337
12-05-2006, 10:38 PM
1. Assclown

One, who, through the fault of his parents conception, is a skid mark in society's collective underwear.

Timmy Treadwell, you my good sir, are an assclown.

http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/14abe7548a.jpg

SROR/AKA 2BAD
12-05-2006, 11:45 PM
taco short of a combo platter if you ask me :thumb:

he was bound to get attacked.

Magoo
12-06-2006, 11:21 AM
deserved it, ya ask me.

Uncle Ben
12-06-2006, 11:34 AM
"Assclown....it's what's for dinner!" :rolleyes: :lmao:

timmbuck2
12-06-2006, 12:00 PM
I would still watch it...some amazing and beautiful footage, and some very sad footage of his delusional 'friends'.

JadeRunner
12-06-2006, 03:16 PM
I enjoyed the show. Yes, he was mentally unstable, an assclown and basically forced his presence on the bears in the wild, which isn't good. But, as I see it, with his techniques of talking to the bears and using different body language for various situations, he was able to prevent bears from attacking him at close quarters year after year. And of course he went way beyond just preventing bears form attacking him. Sure it was inevitable he was going to "lose" eventually, since they are wild animals and have different moods. That didn't bother me. He knew that was his destiny.

I see it as if I ever have a close encounter with a Grizzly, using some of his techniques could save my life. He was darn good at it with hundreds of bears for what - about 7-9 years.

treerootCO
12-07-2006, 01:44 AM
next time I run into the bear in the wild, I'll act like a nutjob and, in my highest cutsey voice, tell them how much I love them. All my little friends. :D

On second thought, you should all watch this film. I can't stop laughing.