PDA

View Full Version : Free to a good home - OEM muffler & pipe from an '02 Liberty

corsair23
12-06-2006, 12:12 AM
Thought before I threw it out I'd see if anyone out there might have a use for an OEM 2002 Jeep Liberty muffler and exhaust pipe/tube stuff...

Stuff had maybe 20-25K miles on it when I took it off and replaced it with an after market exhaust. I cut it to get it off but otherwise it is complete from AFTER the cat back. No idea of size of the muffler or the tube but I could always measure it for you and take some pics...

So, if you can use any of it for a project or whatever let me know by next Wednesday the 13th or it goes out in the trash on the 14th :)

Hulk
12-06-2006, 01:25 AM
Think I can use the cat for my 80?

corsair23
12-06-2006, 01:41 AM
Think I can use the cat for my 80?

:( Sorry, I left one crucial word out (but I fixed it now)...I have everthing from AFTER the cat back...

So, no cat for you :D (said in my best Seinfeld Soup Nazi voice)

corsair23
01-03-2007, 03:36 PM
BTW...

I still have this stuff...With the Holidays and the blizzard and life in general I forgot all about it again. So, I'll keep it around awhile longer in case someone can make use of the stuff. FREE FREE FREE

farnhamstj
01-03-2007, 05:32 PM
What's the diameter of the tube? How about bringing it to Snow &Pizza sunday?

corsair23
01-04-2007, 12:42 AM
What's the diameter of the tube? How about bringing it to Snow &Pizza sunday?

Not sure on the diameter...But I could measure it for you...

The aftermarket exhaust I put on it was 2 1/2" and I'm pretty sure the tubing size was the same but that was a couple years ago...

As for bringing it Sunday. I don't think I'll be able to make the run :( but maybe someone in the HR area that is would be willing to grab it and bring it for you if you want it?