PDA

View Full Version : A sigh of relief...

subzali
12-07-2006, 05:34 PM
It sucked having to give up on the meeting last nigh...but even at that I stayed up 'til 4 working on my presentation, which we did at 7 this morning. Then I got my machine design lab done, so as of now there is only one thing between me and the end of the hardest semester of my life: my heat transfer final on Tuesday!

Right now I'm recovering from lack of sleep, I don't think my body quite realizes I'm basically on break yet, and I'm reevaluating my priorities for my month+ that I have off! Just thought I'd share, this semester tried and tried to pull me down and it had a pretty strong grip on me last night, but it's basically over.

wesintl
12-07-2006, 05:51 PM
Right now I'm recovering from lack of sleep, I don't think my body quite realizes I'm basically on break yet, and I'm reevaluating my priorities for my month+ that I have off! Just thought I'd share, this semester tried and tried to pull me down and it had a pretty strong grip on me last night, but it's basically over.

hum... it kinds feels like the old days for me too. Amazing, I have no hangover either, oh wait I didn't drink the last 4 days :blah: :D

Git'er done and let the fun begin ;)

Rezarf
12-08-2006, 06:08 PM
Keep it up Matt!

It will be a well deserve break for you man!

Drew