PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Party 2006

Hulk
12-16-2006, 06:22 PM
Had a great time at the Christmas Party today. The turnout was lighter than I expected, yet we still had a fun crowd. There were enough raffle prizes that everyone went home with something. The food was awesome!

:bowdown: Many thanks to Mr. Zepp for reserving the Kittredge Center and making a great deal of food -- esp. the ham, which was simply exquisite. I had to leave at 2:00, much to my regret.

It was a lot of fun! Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah. See everyone in 2007.

nuclearlemon
12-16-2006, 06:47 PM
did you get routed off of the highway in idledale, matt? i'm guessing it was that construction trailer accident. i ended up taking grapevine over to i-70

nakman
12-16-2006, 08:52 PM
thanks for putting that together Jeff, well done. :beer2:

Nick F.
12-16-2006, 10:06 PM
Thanks for doing all the leg work Jeff. My wife an I had a good time.:thumb:

Nick F.

Romer
12-17-2006, 11:55 AM
Sorry I couldn't make it, we had 25 people over last night for Hanukkah and had to do some last minute shopping for cousins who decided to come at the last minute.

Rzeppa
12-17-2006, 12:28 PM
Thanks to everyone who came out, I had a great time! Thanks for the prizes Matt, excellent choices! Ige and Terry and I ended up staying until around 4 or so. Hey Ige, thanks for helping clean up!

I heard about the accident in the canyon; I hope no one was hurt! FWIW, another faster alternative to Grapevine would have been turning around and going through Indian Hills to 285. Grapevine's a slow road!

Uncle Ben
12-17-2006, 12:59 PM
Sorry I couldn't make it, we had 25 people over last night for Hanukkah and had to do some last minute shopping for cousins who decided to come at the last minute.

"Hunukkah" ????? what is that????? Maybe a pre-party for JC's birthday celebration? ;) :hill:

Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday this very special (and hectic) time of year! :cheers: :cheers:

Rzeppa
12-17-2006, 04:37 PM
Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday this very special (and hectic) time of year! :cheers: :cheers:We hope you do too...we missed you at the party!

How come you voted on what to have but didn't make it?

Uncle Ben
12-17-2006, 06:23 PM
We hope you do too...we missed you at the party!

How come you voted on what to have but didn't make it?

Plans change! Was really looking forward to breaking out a couple big boy toys too (RC trucks).

Glad you all had a great time! :thumb:

Hulk
12-18-2006, 01:19 AM
We took Meyers Gulch Rd/Parmalee Gulch Rd. out to 285. We moved fast, well, as fast as could be expected on such a road. Made good time, no accidents were seen.

That ham was really good. Hope you guys took home some leftovers!

leiniesred
12-18-2006, 06:20 PM
Thanks for all the work on the holiday party! I'm REALLY glad Lin and I made it up there. We got back in plenty of time to host christmas dinner at our place that evening. On our way down, we passed the 4 axle crane heading up to the wreck site so we were only delayed about 1 minute. :) Jeff: Lin loved your mashed potatoes. Thanks for sharing the garlic hints too. Matt: Great holiday gift prizes. By the way, my pies firmed up really well after they cooled off. next year, I'll make 'em the day before. Still have to put my new custom hide-a-hitch receiver cover on. (Still need a receiver!)

Good to see everyone. Thank you!