PDA

View Full Version : Ouray - Sept. 2007

Bruce Miller
01-03-2007, 08:52 AM
The 2007 Ouray trip is scheduled for September 1st & 2nd. On day one, we leave Ouray and drive over Black Bear Pass to Telluride where we usually have lunch in the park. Then we drive over Imogene Pass and down into Ouray. On day two, we usually drive over Engineer Pass to Lake City where we have lunch in the park then we return to Ouray over Cinnamon Pass.

Last year, we stayed in the 4J++ Campground in Ouray and some folks stayed at the Ampitheater Campground. We usually make it to the Ouray Hot Springs pool on Friday and Saturday afternoons.

Hope to see you there.

farnhamstj
01-03-2007, 03:05 PM
Thanks Bruce, We had a great time last year and plan on attending again this year. Great family event. Strap in the car seats and bring the kids along.

Three Wheel Ben
01-03-2007, 08:44 PM
Thanks Bruce, We had a great time last year and plan on attending again this year. Great family event. Strap in the car seats and bring the kids along.

Let's not mix apple juice with a milkshake this time. That way Nathaniel can stay out of the river.:lmao: :lmao:

I'm hoping to make it again. Thanks for the date - can make reservations early this year.

Groucho
01-04-2007, 06:09 PM
Let's not mix apple juice with a milkshake this time. That way Nathaniel can stay out of the river.:lmao: :lmao:

I'm hoping to make it again. Thanks for the date - can make reservations early this year.

That was SOOOOO cool! Projectile vomit followed by a bath! I luv wheeling!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Beachboy
01-19-2007, 08:25 PM
Good timing, I will plan on being there this year

Rezarf
03-06-2007, 11:41 PM
I am so excited about these trips this summer, I am hoping my expedition style tent trailer will debut at the Ghost Town Run... time will tell.

Drew

Scrat
03-11-2007, 06:08 PM
Mary and I have to make it this year.

What happened to the KOA camp ground? I liked my tough shed!

Bruce Miller
03-12-2007, 10:37 AM
The KOA in Ouray is the skunk capital of Colorado. Two years ago, we stayed in a tuff shed there, left an empty pizza box on the porch and woke up to a nasty skunk fight on the porch involving about half a dozen skunks. Never again!

bh4rnnr
03-12-2007, 12:28 PM
The KOA in Ouray is the skunk capital of Colorado. Two years ago, we stayed in a tuff shed there, left an empty pizza box on the porch and woke up to a nasty skunk fight on the porch involving about half a dozen skunks. Never again!

They took my packet of burgers the first year I went down, and they were in my cooler:rant: . The year it rained into Daves Jeep going up Engineer:lmao:

wsdavies
03-13-2007, 09:50 AM
How technical is Black Bear Pass to Telluride? I thought I read somewhere that the trail can get pretty technical???
________
PREGNANT SEX (http://www.****tube.com/video/28299/pregnant-sex-video)

corsair23
03-13-2007, 01:18 PM
How technical is Black Bear Pass to Telluride? I thought I read somewhere that the trail can get pretty technical???

I think it is more the switchbacks and fear factor although I'll let someone that's driven it set me straight on that...

For those with wives and daughters that aren't fond of trails like Black Bear can those that want to use Ophir pass as a bypass and meet up with the rest of the group in Telluride? I know Ophir is not much more than a dirt road but the scenery is good and there isn't any risk of having a passenger soils themself on the pass :hill:

lx450landcrusier
03-13-2007, 07:11 PM
black bear is not techinal at all really just has a high pucker factor. We cleaned up the trail alot last summer so as long as there arnt any more slides it should be in tip top shape.

90 Weight
03-22-2007, 02:24 PM
If im still in Durango in september...ill def do this cruise with you guys...

I havent quite yet figured out when I leave for college...or I might be in Africa...but if not Ouray is one of my favorite summertime wheeling places!

farnhamstj
03-24-2007, 11:43 AM
I had heard so much how Black Bear had such a high pucker factor and was very techinical. Once we were there, it turned into "is that all?" wasn't anywhere near as bad as the hype. Traveling with an experienced group makes it easy and much safer. Having a spotter makes all the difference. This is one of the most beautiful trips I've done. I'd encourage everyone to make this one. Just ask my kids.

Bruce Miller
05-23-2007, 01:55 PM
We are looking for a show of hands from anyone interested in riding the narrow gauge train, one way, from Durango to Silverton as a side trip during this year's Ouray trip.

We did this a few years ago and it was a lot of fun. Drivers volunteer to drive train riders to Durango then meet the riders in Silverton where we have lunch. We wheel after lunch.

For more info on the train, go to www.durangotrain.com. Round trip tickets are $65 for adults and $35 for kids 5-11 years old. Under 5 are free but must sit on a lap. They do not sell one way tickets.

Ouray to Silverton is 23 miles, Silverton to Durango is 47 miles. 70 miles total.

Anyone interested?

Hants
05-24-2007, 08:30 AM
We'd be interested... my young man is a train fiend!

11thcavdrt
05-24-2007, 11:35 PM
we had good time last yr. blk bear pass is awesome for 1st timers,weather
was good also. Ouray is a nice little town to just walk around and shop, has
some pretty good resturants, will be looking foward it again!! bruce,do we need to any reservations now or soon?

Bruce Miller
05-25-2007, 06:02 PM
Today we made reservations at the 4J's+1+1 Campground in Ouray. This is where we stayed last year. It is within walking distance to the hot springs pool.

We suggest you make reservations, too, since our trip is on the last holiday of the summer season. Their contact info is 970-325-4418 or www.colorado-directory.com/4j11rvpark. The campground owner/manager will try to keep the Rising Sun group together if you tell her you are with the Barbara Miller group.

Full hookup ranges from $22-$26 per night for 2 people, additional people are $2 each, kids under 8 are free. Tent camping is $20 per night for 2 people.

For reservations, we arrive Friday, August 31st, and leave Monday, September 3rd, Labor Day.

Hulk
05-29-2007, 12:31 AM
I'm planning to bring my father-in-law, and he is not a camper. Any recommendations as to where we might stay?

Shark Bait
05-29-2007, 09:46 AM
I'm planning to bring my father-in-law, and he is not a camper. Any recommendations as to where we might stay?
I have always stayed here. It's not bad. In the middle of downtown. It would be a long walk from the hot springs, but doable. I just mad a reservation. I'm probably bringing Jeanette. I should be OK in a stock 80 with a mild lift, right? :confused:

Ouray Chalet Inn
(970) 325-4331
510 Main St
Ouray, CO 81427

Shark Bait
05-29-2007, 03:18 PM
ttt

Hulk
05-29-2007, 06:34 PM
I have always stayed here. It's not bad. In the middle of downtown.

Ouray Chalet Inn
(970) 325-4331
510 Main St
Ouray, CO 81427

Just called. They are sold out. You must have grabbed the last room!

Hulk
05-29-2007, 07:40 PM
What time will we get started on Saturday? My father-in-law says it is only 1 hour, 20 minutes from his house to Ouray. So if we're meeting at 9:00 a.m., I'll probably just leave from his house in Cedaredge at 7:00 on Saturday morning. But if we're starting at 7:00 a.m., I'm coming in Friday night.

Looks like he only wants to four wheel on Saturday, so I'll just camp on Saturday night. He'll bring his car to Ouray and drive back that night.

Thanks, Matt

Shark Bait
05-29-2007, 07:51 PM
We are looking for a show of hands from anyone interested in riding the narrow gauge train, one way, from Durango to Silverton as a side trip during this year's Ouray trip.

We did this a few years ago and it was a lot of fun. Drivers volunteer to drive train riders to Durango then meet the riders in Silverton where we have lunch. We wheel after lunch.

For more info on the train, go to www.durangotrain.com. Round trip tickets are $65 for adults and $35 for kids 5-11 years old. Under 5 are free but must sit on a lap. They do not sell one way tickets.

Ouray to Silverton is 23 miles, Silverton to Durango is 47 miles. 70 miles total.

Anyone interested?

We're interested. What day would we do this? Do we need to buy the tickets now?

Hulk
05-29-2007, 07:57 PM
I just made reservations at the 4J's Campground for Saturday night only. They were very nice.

Unless I hear about a really early start time, I'll drive down on Saturday morning, and then back to my in-laws in Cedaredge on Sunday night (probably late).

Bruce Miller
05-30-2007, 10:21 AM
We will leave the hot springs pool parking lot at 8:00 AM each morning.

Shark Bait
05-30-2007, 12:17 PM
I should be OK in a stock 80 with a mild lift, right? :confused:

IIRC, the trails are pretty mild. Should I try and put sliders on before hand?

Groucho
05-30-2007, 12:57 PM
Without sliders. When we went in 2006, we had just removed the running boards. No real threat of any damage at all. :thumb:

Hulk
05-30-2007, 01:23 PM
We will leave the hot springs pool parking lot at 8:00 AM each morning.

Cool, thanks.

Matt

Three Wheel Ben
05-31-2007, 02:55 PM
Just made my reservation at amphitheater campground. site #12.

For those tenting and don't know this campground is great. (But you don't get to mooch Barb's Dutch oven cobbler if you're not at 4j's :D )Two loops, lower loop is tent only no rv's. Campers maybe. Very cool though up above Ouray, about 1/4 mile south of town. I think last year about half stayed at the 4j's and the other half stayed at amphitheater.

Hulk
06-01-2007, 01:33 PM

I've ridden the train before. It's great, but I'm coming for the wheelin'. I don't mind being a shuttle driver, if needed. I'll have the 80.

I'm really, really hoping the train ride is scheduled for SUNDAY. I'm bringing my father-in-law down to Ouray for some wheeling on Satuday.

Which day were you thinking about doing the train?

Bruce Miller
06-01-2007, 05:25 PM
The train ride will be on Sunday so all train riders should make reservations for the 9:00AM train on Sunday, September 2nd, in the gondola car. Go to www.durangotrain.com. The train should pull into the Silverton station about 12:30. We will leave Ouray for Durango at 7:00AM sharp.

All train riders should plan on driving their cruisers from Ouray to Silverton on Sunday morning. At that point, vehicles will either be parked for the morning in Silverton or a volunteer driver may drive train riders to the Durango station. That way, when the train arrives, we can take off for an afternoon of wheeling without returning to Ouray to get a cruiser.

If train riders eat lunch on the train and all others eat lunch before the train pulls into Silverton, we should be able to drive out of Silverton by 1:00PM.

Wheeling on Sunday may include Animas Forks, Engineer Pass, Cinnamon Pass, or Corkscrew Gulch.

acon40
06-02-2007, 05:12 PM
is there a link with pictures of the trail? I would love to show it to the boss and see if she wants to go.

Uncle Ben
06-02-2007, 07:47 PM
is there a link with pictures of the trail? I would love to show it to the boss and see if she wants to go.

Google doood...google! ;)

Here is the first on that came up on a search.....

http://www.narrowgauge.org/4x4/html/4X4.html

Shark Bait
06-10-2007, 08:56 PM
The train ride will be on Sunday so all train riders should make reservations for the 9:00AM train on Sunday, September 2nd, in the gondola car. Go to www.durangotrain.com. The train should pull into the Silverton station about 12:30. We will leave Ouray for Durango at 7:00AM sharp.

All train riders should plan on driving their cruisers from Ouray to Silverton on Sunday morning. At that point, vehicles will either be parked for the morning in Silverton or a volunteer driver may drive train riders to the Durango station. That way, when the train arrives, we can take off for an afternoon of wheeling without returning to Ouray to get a cruiser.

If train riders eat lunch on the train and all others eat lunch before the train pulls into Silverton, we should be able to drive out of Silverton by 1:00PM.

Wheeling on Sunday may include Animas Forks, Engineer Pass, Cinnamon Pass, or Corkscrew Gulch.

Just got our train tickets. We're there! :D

Beachboy
07-02-2007, 12:27 AM
Bruce,

We are out of town until right before Labor Day, is the San Juan trip still a sure thing?

Bruce Miller
07-02-2007, 08:42 AM
Yep, the dates haven't changed, drive to Ouray on Friday, August 31st, wheel on Saturday and Sunday (with the optional narrow gauge train ride Sunday morning), then return home on Labor Day, Sept. 3rd.

subzali
07-10-2007, 01:17 PM
I'm planning on being in for this one...IIRC there was a lot of extra wheelin' it sounds like people did as a roundabout way to get home, is there any of that maybe going to go on this year?

Haven't made reservations for camping yet, will get on it soon.

Corbet
07-10-2007, 02:28 PM
Without sliders. When we went in 2006, we had just removed the running boards. No real threat of any damage at all. :thumb:

Were you lifted? I'm thinking about attending but I'm 100% stock still on small 275/70r16's HWY tires.

Corbet
07-12-2007, 06:46 PM
I just made a reservation at 4J. Sounds like they still have spots.

Anyway am I going to be good 100% stock?

Bruce Miller
07-16-2007, 05:56 PM
A capable driver with a vehicle in good mechanical condition will do just fine on the trails we drive during our Ouray trip. Driving Black Bear Pass demands that our vehicle is in good mechanical condition. That means no vehicles with an engine that floods or stalls. That means a vehicle with a clutch and transmission in very good condition. If your vehicle tends to pop out of gear you may want to skip Black Bear Pass.

As we begin our decent on Black Bear, as we drive around the water fall, each driver will be instructed to grab the lowest gear their vehicle has and then stay in that gear until we are around the water fall. Changing gears on this part of the trail is discouraged and is dangerous. We drive this part of the trail one vehicle at a time.

If the group decides that on Sunday we will be driving Poughkeepsie Gulch, then I will suggest right now that we do so only if there are one or two very well equiped cruisers in the group with drivers willing to help others over or around the obstacle. Poughkeepsie Gulch followed by Corkscrew Gulch makes for an awesome late afternoon end to a day of wheeling.

I don't intend to scare anyone who will be wheeling with us on trails during the Ouray trip. But, on some trails, in some spots, the trail will require 100% of the driver's attention and focus.

Corbet
07-17-2007, 03:28 PM
Thanks, this is the information I was looking for.

I'm more concerned about rocker panel damage than anything else. My 80 is in good shape and I'm not worried about any mechanical problems.

Bruce, do you see an issue with HWY tires (Michelin LTX, 90% tread). I don't want to get put into a position sliding down some very steep incline do to lack of tire tread.

Bruce Miller
07-17-2007, 07:40 PM
Your street Michelins should be just fine. It goes back to my comment about "good mechanical condition". A tire with 90% tread meets that requirement. My "capable driver" comment should minimize any chance of body damage.

The wheeling trails in the Ouray area are old wagon roads, mostly, designed to get the traveler from point A to point B. They're mostly decent dirt roads with a few spots that require your total attention.

I think you'll do fine.

Corbet
07-18-2007, 08:59 AM
Thanks again, we'll see you there.

ttubb
08-05-2007, 06:42 PM
Just joined and would like to make the Ouray run. Do you have room for one more? Terry

Bruce Miller
08-06-2007, 09:16 AM
You are welcome to join us, Terry. We look forward to wheeling with you. Let me know if there is any information you need that hasn't been posted here before.

PurpleTaco
08-08-2007, 11:43 PM
Chris and I are planning to come.

Mary

Bruce Miller
08-09-2007, 11:29 AM
Great! We look forward to you two joining us. Will you be riding the train on Sunday?

PurpleTaco
08-11-2007, 12:16 AM
We do not plan to ride the train. Chris wants to wheel and we plan to bring Abbie along. We have reservations at the Ouray Riverside Inn/Cabins.

Mary

wesintl
08-20-2007, 10:38 AM
Is ben the only one staying at amplitheater? Reservations are sold out. I'll try and get a tent site at the 4j's...

Hulk
08-20-2007, 12:12 PM
I'm at the 4Js: Saturday night only.

subzali
08-20-2007, 12:28 PM
I haven't reserved anything yet. If somebody wants a second person to share a campsite cost with let me know! I'll be rolling in late Friday night and will be there Saturday night.

subzali
08-21-2007, 03:07 PM
So since Monday is Labor Day is anybody willing to stick around and try more trails that we might not get to over the weekend? I'm okay with driving back sometime after lunch on Monday if it means more wheeling :D - or do some trails on the way home like Old Monarch Pass or Hayden Pass etc.

farnhamstj
08-24-2007, 10:56 PM
We reserved at 4J today 8.24.07 and were told we got the last tent site. They still have rv spots. We're staying fri and sat. Hot Springs, here I come. My finger tips will be shriveled up like raisins in no time.

Groucho
08-25-2007, 11:02 AM
We're going. Got one of the few sites for the popup reserved at 4J'S+1+1. Looking forward to riding the train, talking on the HAM radio and lazy wheeling.

bh4rnnr
08-25-2007, 05:37 PM
Looks like there will be lots of traffic (http://www.colorado4x4.org/vbb/showthread.php?p=847115#post847115). Also, watch out for the bears in 4J. Might be best to hang w/ Ben and get yelled at by the campground host:hill: :beer: :beer:

Have fun down there:cheers:

Chris
08-26-2007, 10:20 PM
Just got back from vacation in the midwest and could use some time in the hills. Thought it would be impossible to find anywhere to stay but decided to make a few calls and got a room at the Ouray Hotel because someone just cancelled. :D

Barb and I are in too! :woot:

nakman
08-27-2007, 01:07 PM
Well, we're bowing out of this run. Have been looking forward to it all summer but I need to let some other parts of my life take over for a while.. mainly house/family stuff, I need to maximize the return of this precious vacation time.

But I reserved a spot at the 4J's, per the recommendation on page 1 of this thread. If anyone wants that spot it's yours just let me know. Otherwise I'll just cancel it on Wednesday.

wesintl
08-27-2007, 01:24 PM
Is that a rv spot?

nakman
08-27-2007, 02:34 PM
Yes I believe it had full hookups, as we were planning on dragging the camper.

Three Wheel Ben
08-27-2007, 08:53 PM
Unfortunately, I'm going to back out of this as well. As much as I want to go Wyoming this week and SLC next week is too much. I'll have to make it up with the company trip to hawaii next month.:D Site #12 is open at ampitheater campground.

wesintl
08-27-2007, 09:51 PM
I'll take it ben. Subzali can split it with me :hill: unless nakman wants to let me use the pop up too, the 4j's is alot of gravel in teh rv spots

Bummer Ben, I missed you on the tbpdtbp and now ouray. :( Sounds like the new job is keeping you on your toes :D

subzali
08-27-2007, 10:09 PM
yeah Wes!

Bruce Miller
08-28-2007, 03:58 PM
It has been suggested we do a potluck dinner this weekend. This is a great idea.

We will do it on Sunday evening, after the train and afternoon of wheeling. Here will be the suggested meal:
Everyone should bring whatever meat they would like to grill or cook in a dutch oven.

I will do 2 different types of dutch oven desserts. So now we will need others to contribute to the following categories:

Appetizers
Potatoes
Salads
vegetables
bread.

Please respond with what you will be bringing and how many will be attending before Wednesday, August 29 at 5:00 p.m.

Thanks. We look forward to seeing you this weekend and we will have a blast.

ttubb
08-29-2007, 08:04 AM
It has been suggested we do a potluck dinner this weekend. This is a great idea.

We will do it on Sunday evening, after the train and afternoon of wheeling. Here will be the suggested meal:
Everyone should bring whatever meat they would like to grill or cook in a dutch oven.

I will do 2 different types of dutch oven desserts. So now we will need others to contribute to the following categories:

Appetizers
Potatoes
Salads
vegetables
bread.

Please respond with what you will be bringing and how many will be attending before Wednesday, August 29 at 5:00 p.m.

Great idea, however Jo and I will be splitting off after Lake City to head back to Crested Butte. We need to be back Sunday night. Terry

Hulk
08-29-2007, 09:33 AM
Yeah, Saturday night would be better for me too. I was planning to head back north to my in-law's house in Cedaredge on Sunday night.

Shark Bait
08-29-2007, 09:47 AM

Appetizers
Potatoes
Salads
vegetables
bread.

Jeanette & I can be there. We'll bring some meat to grill and maybe some corn on the cob. Looking forward to it! :)

Jethro
08-29-2007, 01:05 PM
Hey Bruce,

There will be 2 of us. We will bring appetizers, but no tapioca!

Bruce

Corbet
08-29-2007, 02:37 PM
My wife Marianne and I will be there. We'll handle the bread.

Beachboy
08-29-2007, 04:18 PM
We will be there (2) just don't know what to bring. Supprise!

Beachboy
08-29-2007, 04:21 PM
By the way, where and when are we meeting on Saturday? We are staying at Box Canyon hotel. Matt - we may be up for some wheelin on monday.

Corbet
08-29-2007, 04:22 PM
For those leaving from the front range, when do you think you will be coming through the Vail area? I'm hoping to hit the HWY around 6pm. Convoy?

Chris
08-29-2007, 04:42 PM
:Princess: & I'll be there too. We'll bring salad/s of some sort along with something to cook on the grill.

Looking forward to a great time. :thumb:

:cheers:

Chris
08-29-2007, 04:49 PM
By the way, where and when are we meeting on Saturday? We are staying at Box Canyon hotel. Matt - we may be up for some wheelin on monday.

Post #26 - "We will leave the hot springs pool parking lot at 8:00 AM each morning."

:cheers:

Bruce Miller
08-29-2007, 05:05 PM
Believe it or not, we think the fastest way to Ouray from the Denver area is Highway 285 to Buena Vista, over Cottonwood Pass and down Highway 135(the highway between Crested Butte and Gunnison) to Gunnison, then on to Montrose then south to Ouray. We've taken this route the past 2 years and think it's the fastest. Believe it or not.

And, yes, be at the hot springs pool parking lot no later than 8:00AM on Saturday morning.

ttubb
08-29-2007, 05:09 PM
Believe it or not, we think the fastest way to Ouray from the Denver area is Highway 285 to Buena Vista, over Cottonwood Pass and down Highway 135(the highway between Crested Butte and Gunnison) to Gunnison, then on to Montrose then south to Ouray. We've taken this route the past 2 years and think it's the fastest. Believe it or not.

And, yes, be at the hot springs pool parking lot no later than 8:00AM on Saturday morning.

We will be leaving from Crested Butte Friday. What time do you think you will come through Gunnison? Maybe we can join up. Terry

Bruce Miller
08-29-2007, 05:39 PM
We're driving up tomorrow, Thursday, morning. Will see you in Ouray.

Beachboy
08-29-2007, 05:41 PM
We will bring potato salad and cole slaw. We will also bring some plastic spoons, forks.

JadeRunner
08-29-2007, 09:49 PM

Wow, being a Western State graduate and taking those routes many times that does sound hard to believe. The decent down the west side of Cottonwood Pass on the washboard road and the long Taylor Canyon would kill your time.

Wish I could join you - have a great time. I'm just a gimpy web wheeler this summer.

Jacket
08-29-2007, 11:11 PM
If any of you think you might run over Hayden (or similar) on the way home Monday, shoot me a message. I'll be in Pagosa Springs all weekend with the family, and was thinking about alternate/scenic routes for the drive home.

Bruce Miller
08-30-2007, 08:47 AM
Hey everyone.

Glad to hear we have interest in the potluck. I have several people bringing salads, which will give us a variety, but would like to see some more vegetable or appetizer ideas. Thanks.

See you guys on Saturday morning, 8:00 a.m. in the hot springs pool parking lot.

Bruce and Barbara

Groucho
08-30-2007, 11:51 AM
Hey everyone.

Glad to hear we have interest in the potluck. I have several people bringing salads, which will give us a variety, but would like to see some more vegetable or appetizer ideas. Thanks.

See you guys on Saturday morning, 8:00 a.m. in the hot springs pool parking lot.

Bruce and Barbara

We are bringing a vegetable!:D :thumb: George Bush (Sr.) surplus Broccoli. and no I'm not kidding. :rolleyes:

We will be leaving from Crested Butte Friday. What time do you think you will come through Gunnison? Maybe we can join up. Terry

We will be driving through Crested Butte between 3-4PM I imagine. Just look for the red FZJ80 with the spare on the roof pulling a Coleman Popup camper and a ham radio antenna up top. :snail:

PM Me if you want my cell #.

farnhamstj
08-30-2007, 01:55 PM
There will be 4 of us (although I probably shouldn't count the kids as they will be running around rather than eating) We will bring twice baked potatoes.
See you Fri

wesintl
08-31-2007, 02:48 PM
I'm out unfortunatly. Some news came up that I need to attend to among other things. If someone see this that is going pass the word so no one is looking for me on the side of the road. thanks!

Chris
08-31-2007, 02:59 PM
Sorry to hear that Wes, I'm just getting ready to leave. I'll pass the word that you're stuck at home not on the side of the road!

Hulk
08-31-2007, 04:11 PM
We're leaving in 10 minutes. See (some of) you in Ouray. :)

corsair23
08-31-2007, 05:37 PM
Man...I'm soooooo depressed right now :(

Have a safe trip all everyone!!

Hulk
10-30-2007, 09:35 PM
Site #12 is open at ampitheater campground.

It was a good site but too close to the bathroom. Smelly when the wind blew towards us. The Matts thank you for your generous donation.
:thumb:

Three Wheel Ben
10-31-2007, 05:41 PM
It was a good site but too close to the bathroom. Smelly when the wind blew towards us. The Matts thank you for your generous donation.
:thumb:

Agreed, the absolute best is across the road #11 I think. 12 is good if the wind is calm and you been drinking many beers :hill::D