PDA

View Full Version : FS Midland CB model 77-115

RockRunner
01-23-2007, 08:10 PM
Since my new Toy came with a CB already I do not need my other one. I have a Midland 77-115 CB that is just about in new condition. It comes with the bracket to mount anywhere you want. I do NOT have the screws that hold the bracket to the CB body, I have looked but no luck. The unit has a CB/weather switch and most of the ussual stuff, here is a quick description;

I am asking $60 OBO

Midland 77-115 Mobile CB Radio
From Midland
This item is not available for purchase from this store.
Click here to go to Amazon to see other purchasing options.

1 new or used available from $89.95

Average customer review:

Product Description
Midland is a world leader in wireless two-way and weather/hazard alert radios, with an extensive line of land mobile radios, CB, GMRS and FRS radios, MURS radios, weather-monitor alert radios, itinerant radios and a line of quality antennas and accessories.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Product Details
Amazon Sales Rank: #124281 in Consumer Electronics
Brand: Midland
Model: 77-115
Features
40 channels
10 NOAA weather channels
Orange LCD display
Emergency indicators
Keyboard lock

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Editorial Reviews
Amazon.com Product Description
This CB radio comes with four watts of input and three watts of output. The package comes with an installation kit including the proper wiring, nuts and bolts to get you up and running more quickly. Other highlights include: automatic noise control, automatic gain control, a bright orange LCD display, EMG (emergency) button, ten channels of NOAA weather information and keyboard lock.

What's in the Box
One 77-115 CB radio, installation kit, mic w/ cord and a user's manual.

Chris
01-24-2007, 05:53 PM
Tom, PM'd you a couple days ago. :confused:

Hulk
01-24-2007, 05:58 PM
Great avatar, Chris. I love Mr. Natural.

Chris
01-24-2007, 06:37 PM
Great avatar, Chris. I love Mr. Natural.

Chris
01-24-2007, 06:41 PM
Lastly, Mr. Natural's advice to Cruiserheads: