View Full Version : "FJ Summit" in CO

01-27-2007, 02:10 PM

just saw a post about this on MUD. I hadn't heard about it before and the website is vague about who's sponsoring it other than the FJCRuiser forum. Doesn't appear to be Toyota or the trail teams, or TLCA...

01-27-2007, 02:41 PM
so far it looks like it's set up by fjcruiserowners group...

Search mud, He doesn't have such a hot reputation.

Finally.................... meh :rolleyes:

01-27-2007, 03:13 PM
Yeah, I get the impression it will be a bunch of drunken college kids in their new FJ Cruisers tearing up and crowding the trails around Ouray for a weekend making us all (OHV Clubs) look bad. At least that's my gut reaction when scanning the posts in the FJcruiser forums. Hopefully I'm wrong. :)

01-27-2007, 07:54 PM
We happened to have meet the gang that is trying to sponser the FJ SUMMIT. They are a bunch of older kids(40-50's) that are having fun with their junk. They were talking about getting this going back in october when we were in Moab with them and a bunch of TTORA trucks. They have a vested interest in getting events going for the FJ and there owners. They are responsible on the trail and know they have a lot to loose if they or any of there party screw up. I would not worry too much. I have not read the post yet, but will and see If I am wrong. They even have spent time talking with the city of Ouray to make sure they are welcome for this event. later robbie