PDA

View Full Version : It is finally on its way

RockRunner
02-06-2007, 03:11 PM
When Marlin called today and my liftkit will ship out at the end of the week. I can't wait to get my hands on it and;) I talked to Marlin and CJ there for a long time and came up with what we hope to be a real nice set up. I got the trail flex springs front and rear, 4" in the frt and 5" in the rr to keep the truck level. The hangers are going to be 5" frt and 6" rear not to sure about those yet but they are ready to exchange them if need be.

Hopefully the weather will hold out and I will be able to start the conversion in a few weeks. Did I mention that I can't wait????:D :D :D

MDH33
02-06-2007, 03:45 PM
Cool. :thumb: I hope it warms up too, it hasn't been an easy winter for working outside and I have a lot of work to do on my 40 before CM! :hill:

Get it done! :beer:

nakman
02-06-2007, 04:50 PM
I hope it warms up too, it hasn't been an easy winter for working outside and I have a lot of work to do on my 40 before CM!

Man, no kidding!!

Tom looking forward to seeing the new suspension in action!

Hulk
02-06-2007, 05:26 PM
Woo hoo! With advice from those guys, you're sure to end up with a winner.

RockRunner
02-06-2007, 10:16 PM
Woo hoo! With advice from those guys, you're sure to end up with a winner.

I hope so, once I get started I am sure I will need some help. I also hope it stays warm once I start the work.

Cheeseman
02-07-2007, 12:43 PM
Tom, are you going to have to move the front spring mount of the rear springs?
________
SEBRING (SEDAN) (http://www.dodge-wiki.com/wiki/Chrysler_Sebring_(sedan))

Red_Chili
02-07-2007, 12:44 PM
I got the hot process if you do.

RockRunner
02-07-2007, 02:07 PM
Tom, are you going to have to move the front spring mount of the rear springs?

I will have to move both of them. Why do you ask?

RockRunner
02-07-2007, 02:07 PM
I got the hot process if you do.

I am all ears, I will be at the meeting tonight.

Red_Chili
02-07-2007, 02:16 PM
Jerry at Burt knows which spring hangers to sell ya. The left goes on the right, and vice-versa. The Chili has this mod, as well as the relocated shackle hangers for +9", 6" lift spring lengths. Did you get the +5" springs, with 5" lift? Or the +9"/5" lift?

RockRunner
02-07-2007, 06:36 PM
Jerry at Burt knows which spring hangers to sell ya. The left goes on the right, and vice-versa. The Chili has this mod, as well as the relocated shackle hangers for +9", 6" lift spring lengths. Did you get the +5" springs, with 5" lift? Or the +9"/5" lift?

I think he ordered me the 9/5 for the rear but not sure.