PDA

View Full Version : Part time fabricator position, Boulder

Red_Chili
02-20-2007, 09:57 AM
From Roger of Caribou Luggage, this is the guy who made the presentation on adapting Pelican cases as 4x4 tool cases with locking mounts:

FYI - I am looking for a part-time worker who has some basic machine shop experience, TIG welding a plus, if you know anyone.
Roger Pioszak
Caribou Luggage
Boulder, CO
(303)786-8947

bh4rnnr
02-20-2007, 03:31 PM
Dang, why doe he have to be in Boulder, of all places:( .

Uncle Ben
02-20-2007, 05:54 PM

Because it's where all the cool kids are!

http://md-discgolf.com/forum/images/smiles/BIG_party.gif

Northside rules! :hill:

bh4rnnr
02-20-2007, 06:45 PM
Because it's where all the cool kids are!

http://md-discgolf.com/forum/images/smiles/BIG_party.gif

Northside rules! :hill:

Sorry, i'd rather hang out with Matt and Romer than dirty hippies:hill: :beer:

Uncle Ben
02-20-2007, 06:54 PM

Oh what a cute threesome! That would be like a sandwich kinda thing... :Princess: :Princess: :Princess: :lmao: :lmao:
Whole new meaning to "Three Amigos!" :hill:

LandBruiser
02-20-2007, 08:20 PM

Dirty hippies that will hate on you for wearing a button-up shirt,...for looking like you have money,... meanwhile they walk in their flipflops to go get in their new $30K BMW, AUDI or whatev. :confused: :thumb:

Uncle Ben
02-20-2007, 09:37 PM
Dirty hippies that will hate on you for wearing a button-up shirt,...for looking like you have money,... meanwhile they walk in their flipflops to go get in their new $30K BMW, AUDI or whatev. :confused: :thumb:

Subaru's actually!

Hulk
02-20-2007, 10:44 PM

Dude, you still have wheels. The commute from downtown Denver to Boulder is, what, 30 minutes? That's cake. If the job sounds interesting, give the guy a call.

Personally, I've wanted to move to Boulder ever since I moved to Colorado, 10 years ago. But my job was down here (for 5 years), and now we're pretty settled.

I've yet to see a place in Colorado I don't like. But my two favorite places that I'd love to move to are: Salida and Durango.

Those of you who were born in Colorado are damn lucky. I'm gonna get one of those bumper stickers that says, "Not a native, but I got here as fast as I could." :D

Red_Chili
02-21-2007, 11:02 AM
Perry, you'd learn a lot from the guy. Good businessman. Nice guy too, but a stickler for quality. You could leverage your mechanical skills (rather than starting over on something else) while not being locked in to them. Besides, you'd be TIGging in no time! Good skill to have for so many reasons, no matter WHAT you do.

It would make a good part time adjunct job for some other day job.... Never know what it could build into.