PDA

View Full Version : Raffle vehicle fund

ginericLC
02-22-2007, 08:25 AM
I feel badly that the paint distributor contact I had just sort of dried up. I haven't heard anything from him for a month now. Anyway, I'd like to donate to the paint fund. Paypal, check to??? How would you all like me to do this?

Eric V.

nuclearlemon
02-22-2007, 08:51 AM
you can paypal sales@risingsun4x4club. just be sure to note that it's for the raffle vehicle.

thanks eric

ginericLC
02-23-2007, 11:17 AM
Done! I know it isn't a whole lot but combined with other funds it will help you guys get this thing done.

nuclearlemon
02-23-2007, 01:58 PM
every little bit helps eric...thanks :thumb:

ginericLC
02-26-2007, 08:23 PM
It came back today unclaimed. Maybe you guys (in general like people not gender specific) could give a heads up to the person checking RS paypal account?

Hulk
02-26-2007, 11:40 PM
Sorry, Eric. I can login and take care of this, if you want to donate again.

treerootCO
02-27-2007, 07:41 AM
Just for my own general knowledge, what makes a payment need claimed? I have used Paypal since the beginning and I have never run into that. I have a Premiere account if that makes any difference.

ginericLC
02-27-2007, 11:02 AM
Sometimes folks won't claim a payment right away. In this case it was because I added .com instead of .org. There probably is no sales@risingsun4x4club.com . Other times folks set up their preferences to only take payments made by a certain type balance transfer, credit card, etc... without their approval. It is really hit or miss for me on what happens. Sometimes I have to wait for folks to claim it other times I don't. We have the premiere account, which means paypal gets rich off of us. They made more money on me parting out that 80 last year than I did.

Hulk
02-27-2007, 11:10 AM
Just for my own general knowledge, what makes a payment need claimed?

In this case, it was because Eric sent it to the wrong e-mail address, which isn't registered with PayPal. When he sent it to the correct e-mail address, which is sales -at- risingsun4x4club -dot- org, we received the money just fine without having to "claim" it.

Hulk
02-27-2007, 11:56 AM
Here's an easier way to donate, for anyone who wants to help out:
http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/raffletruck2007fund.asp