PDA

View Full Version : Wp/mj

wesintl
02-23-2007, 07:48 PM
Looks like tomorrow is going to be good.

Anyone going or want to?:beer:

corsair23
02-24-2007, 01:40 AM
Was planning to hit Copper Mtn on Saturday but now it looks like maybe Sunday. I'm a wuss and like nice warm days for skiing :)

MDH33
02-25-2007, 09:40 AM
Just spent Thursday, Friday and Saturday at Vail. I found a clean, cheap, quiet place to stay in East Vail right next to the free bus line. My legs are achin'. :)

subzali
02-25-2007, 08:42 PM
The ice at Copper was hard to tele on today. My legs didn't quite lock up on me, but they were close after several bump runs!

Hulk
02-26-2007, 11:05 AM
Dave Armbruster
Now Playing in iTunes (http://www.armbrusterweb.com/now_playing/now_playing.html)

So Dave, I was thinking that maybe this link in your signature meant that you were streaming your tunes over the web. But I guess not. Looks like you were listening to Poe this morning.
:blah:

bustanutley
02-26-2007, 11:06 AM
I can tell you that steamboat was epic this weekend. 24" sat, another 14" sunday. can you say nipple deep?

subzali
02-26-2007, 11:36 AM
'nutley, you suck :D

I didn't know you guys were freeheelers, I'm not even sure I've met you yet Dave :o

Free the heel, free the mind.

wesintl
02-26-2007, 11:39 AM
MJ was pretty good. ~6"

Steamboat would have to have alot more than 3ft to be nipple deep :o

Can't argue with 38" tho :D

SROR/AKA 2BAD
02-26-2007, 11:55 AM
MJ was pretty good. ~6"

Steamboat would have to have alot more than 3ft to be nipple deep :o

Can't argue with 38" tho :D

well, if your zack, it's nipple deep. ;)

Hulk
02-26-2007, 07:12 PM
Wes is, what, 6'5"? His nipples are super elevated.

Hulk
02-26-2007, 07:14 PM
Nope, no streaming. What happens is that I have iTunes upload an XML file when the song changes. It uploads basically all the tags in the file, artist, album, title, date, etc. This is just a FTP thing, but I have a PHP file on the host server that parses the data, checks Amazon for album art, check iTunes to see if it's there and writes a webpage with the data and links.

I also made a PHP file that generates a dynamic PNG, but the RS forum doesn't allow links in the signatures. It takes a blank background PNG and superimposes the artist and song title and writes a new PNG.

This is that PNG image:
[IMG]http://www.armbrusterweb.com/now_playing/echo_artist.php

Why? Just 'cause.

That's super cool. So iTunes can upload an XML file via FTP in an automated fashion, or did you write an external script to do this?