PDA

View Full Version : I need a ball...

IanB
02-25-2007, 05:05 PM
... bearing. The one in the Aisin hub that clicks into place on "lock" and "free". Anyone have one?

wesintl
02-25-2007, 05:56 PM
yeah.. try a bike shop and see if they can match something up for you.

At the yard any sammi with aisins will so same with latter IFS runners. They are almost dime a dozen in the yard. I'll grab one next time I'm there but who knows when that'll be, or the next time I see you :eek:

I still have a dial for TJ... :(

Hulk
02-25-2007, 09:27 PM
Balls.
http://rustybrain.com/haha/fark_squirrel.jpg

IanB
03-01-2007, 06:19 PM
Balls.
http://rustybrain.com/haha/fark_squirrel.jpg

Just need one, but thanks! :thumb: :rolleyes: :lmao:

IanB
03-01-2007, 06:20 PM
yeah.. try a bike shop and see if they can match something up for you.

At the yard any sammi with aisins will so same with latter IFS runners. They are almost dime a dozen in the yard. I'll grab one next time I'm there but who knows when that'll be, or the next time I see you :eek:

I still have a dial for TJ... :(

Good call on the bike shop, I'll try that. Thanks! :cheers: :beer:

IanB
03-31-2007, 02:56 PM
bump

No luck on a ball bearing the right size, anyone found one lying around thier shop?

PatrolMan
03-31-2007, 07:50 PM
Try A&A Trading Post in Englewood. If they don't have it, nobody does...

wesintl
04-01-2007, 02:29 PM
I probably have one somewhere. You need it now? I'll remember next time I'm at the yard to grab a few.

IanB
04-03-2007, 06:59 PM
I probably have one somewhere. You need it now? I'll remember next time I'm at the yard to grab a few.

Whenever works, the hubs have been on my workbench for months now, I'm gettin so much done on this project :rolleyes:

I'll try callin A&A when I get home this week.

Uncle Ben
04-03-2007, 07:05 PM
Whenever works, the hubs have been on my workbench for months now, I'm gettin so much done on this project :rolleyes:

I'll try callin A&A when I get home this week.

I gave you two (so did God) how many more do you need?:rolleyes: :confused:

IanB
04-04-2007, 08:00 AM
I gave you two (so did God) how many more do you need?:rolleyes: :confused:

Just one, I have a third Aisin hub I am rebuilding as a trail spare. Not that I really anticipate breaking an Aisin, but its a good spare to have at Moab, etc.

wesintl
04-04-2007, 09:49 AM
If i dig up the dial I'll have max give it to UB tonight. You get the dial. TJ gets the springs.

IanB
04-04-2007, 05:02 PM
If i dig up the dial I'll have max give it to UB tonight. You get the dial. TJ gets the springs.

Kick ass, thanks! :cheers: :beer: