PDA

View Full Version : Windshield Washer Bottle w/ Two Pumps

corsair23
03-09-2007, 12:57 AM
*** SOLD ***

I planned to donate this item for the raffle vehicle but it is no longer needed.

So, instead it is up for sale with the proceeds going to the raffle vehicle for whatever may be needed.

I bought this item 5 years ago off eBay from "landcruiserparts" to use on my '76 FJ40 project. However, and I'm sure this will come as a surprise, I never got around to installing it :rolleyes:

Anyway, below is a scan of the auction description plus the auction pic showing the bottle w/ two pumps and the bracket. Supposedly this is from a late model FJ60 but in looking through SOR.com it looks more to me like what they show for a 9/71-9/77 FJ40 and FJ55 (SOR page (http://www.sor.com/sor/cat194.tam?xax=6018)).

I tested both pumps and they both work (they make noise anyway, didn't test them with water in the bottle but I can for anyone interested).

I have no idea what this would be worth. Paid $36 shipped back in '02 for it. SOR charges $25 or so for used motors and $25+ for a used bottle/jar. Aftermarket setups run $20-$30.

Hopefully someone can use this so make me an offer knowing the $$ goes to a good cause :thumb:

Hulk
03-09-2007, 10:54 AM
PM sent.

corsair23
03-09-2007, 11:18 AM
PM'd you back :)