PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: FJ60 or FJ62 stock leaf springs

PatrolMan
03-11-2007, 01:14 AM
I am looking for the stock springs from an FJ60 or 62. Would like all 4, but would consider a pair. Using them for "other purposes" in a project, so the cheaper the better. Just hoping someone has a set taking up space after putting on lift springs. I can certainly put them to use! Email me at subaruguru2003@yahoo.com
Thanks!

Chris
03-11-2007, 01:02 PM
Sent you a PM, my email isn't working this morning.

SROR/AKA 2BAD
03-11-2007, 06:36 PM
i have some fronts

come to castle rock and they're yours
or, i'll be working in aurora till the end of the month,

Kipper
03-13-2007, 05:58 PM
How soon do you need them? I'll have some fj60 springs as soon as I get my ome dakar springs in from ARB, which should be within a day or so and get them installed, which will probably be a few weeks. I'm in NW denver.

PatrolMan
03-16-2007, 08:47 PM
I picked up a set yesterday from Jim with SROR. Thanks again Jim! These are going to work great! I got them fitted in today. Realized though that I don't have U-bolts/plates for my FJ40 axle. Just in case someone has some that they can spare. I put the springs into my Patrol and they are just slightly different size so I can not re-use the u-bolts and plates...

SROR/AKA 2BAD
03-16-2007, 11:39 PM
i might have a pair, i'll try to look tomorrow.

BTW...small world...
i use to sell jeff nissan patrol parts, what...8-9 years ago jeff?
pretty cool how things work out :)

great seeing you again jeff :D

PatrolMan
03-17-2007, 11:13 AM
Yes, I bought my first Patrol about 10 years ago. I think I bought my 2nd about 9 years ago. I was stopping in on a regular basis to Nissan to buy parts. Jim helped me out most often. This particular rig I am working on now has gone the wayside of Patrol parts and is slowly being converted to a FJ... One piece at a time! Thanks again Jim. Much appreciated!