PDA

View Full Version : SEATS - FZJ80 Power/Leather

Nay
03-12-2007, 02:03 PM
I am selling the driver and passenger front seats out of my 1995 FZJ80 as I will be replacing them with a set of Corbeau cloth seats. These are the factory power and leather seats in oak color, which is a dark tan. The driver's seat has the power fore/aft slide, back/forward recline, front and rear edge of seat cushion raise and lower, plus power lumbar and a manual backrest side adjustment. The passenger seat has the same stuff minus the backrest bolster and lumber adjustments.

The driver's side seat cushion side bolster was rebuilt and recovered with new leather 20K miles ago by a local upholstery shop and is in excellent shape. The cost of this work was $400. The driver's seat also has Landtank's (from MUD) seat mod that allows the seat to slide back another 2" for an enormous increase in legroom, plus it raises the front edge of the seat almost an inch. For tall driver's, this mod can be the difference between agony and luxury and runs $100 (if you can get it) plus a fun few hours of installation.

The rest of the leather on both seats (everything but the driver's side seat cushion) is original and has no tears or rips, but has some of the typical surface cracking, which I'd assume can be managed with leather conditioning.

The passenger seat motor is a little bit tired, but still functions properly. The driver's side motor is strong.

Cost for both seats is $650 - I will deliver to the Front Range and can possibly work out delivery to mountain destinations, especially I-70 locations. The seats will not include the seat belt latch - you will need to bolt your latch to the seats.

PM me if interested. Wanted to post them here before going up on MUD. I won't be able to deliver until my new seats are here, so probably looking at a couple of weeks.

First three pics are of the driver's seat, and last two are the passenger side. I took one pic in full sun to best show the leather color.

Nay