PDA

View Full Version : DaisyDog's 98 Taco For Sale

daisydog34
03-24-2007, 11:27 PM
Hi all,

Well as sad as it is to say, we are selling the truck. We have decided that we need more room(dogs) and are going to build up Ty's 4runner.

So...The truck is a 98 Taco, 3.4L 5 spd Stock Drivetrain. TRD package with rear locker and clutch start cancel. The interior is a brown ish color and the exterior is green. The carpet has been removed from the inside and has been herculined. There is power everything and an alarm and aftermarket stereo. The bed is rhino lined and the rear bumper is custom(I forget who my dad got it from, one of the miller boys i think)with a built in receiver hitch. The front bumper is an arb and the sliders are from slee. The front was lifted 3.5" with Fox Racing Coilovers and the rear was lifted with add-a-leafs. Tyler has recently put 35's on it resulting in cut fenders to fit with minimal rubbing.

There are a few of you out there that have seen this truck wheel and I think it does pretty damn good for what I have done to it. Would be a great daily driver, or a good project truck for somebody just getting started. If you have any questions please email Tyler at melow4@hotmail.com or call him on his cell at 970-691-0774. Thanks!