PDA

View Full Version : OME 863 springs fs

nakman
04-02-2007, 02:22 PM
I made the jump to J's, so these 863's are now available. I painted them yellow a few years ago, then dinged them up pretty good installing them :rolleyes: . They're definitely broken in, have been on my truck for a good 4 years.. the new J's feel a little bit "stiffer" in comparison.

Anyway, I wouldn't feel right taking more than $50 for this pair, so who needs these things. free delivery to any RS meeting, or RS-sponsored, TLCA sanctioned event. These are about a 3" lift over stock, they compliment a set of J's up front (or non-J's plus spacers) for a nice even height look, see the lift faq's on mud for more specifics.

Uncle Ben
04-02-2007, 09:46 PM
I have a 2 year old set of front J's that need a good RS home. With Naks 863's you would have the perfect level lift! Let me know if interested! I will do a seperate post too but thought it fitting to jump in with Nak to make a set!

Crash
04-02-2007, 10:29 PM
I have a 2 year old set of front J's that need a good RS home. With Naks 863's you would have the perfect level lift! Let me know if interested! I will do a seperate post too but thought it fitting to jump in with Nak to make a set!

Okay, you two hucksters, what is your combined price for all four?
I can't believe I've asked this.
:rolleyes:

Shark Bait
04-02-2007, 10:40 PM
Dang it. I haven't even put my first lift in and here's a chance at an upgrade! :eek: :lmao:

Uncle Ben
04-02-2007, 10:44 PM
Okay, you two hucksters, what is your combined price for all four?
I can't believe I've asked this.
:rolleyes:

Since I butted into Naks for sale thread I have to say my J's will only be sold at a great deal price if you first negotiate with Nakster.

Shark Bait
04-02-2007, 10:46 PM
Since I butted into Naks for sale thread I have to say my J's will only be sold at a great deal price if you first negotiate with Nakster.

I'm nowhere near ready. Go for it, Steve! :grinpimp:

Uncle Ben
04-02-2007, 10:48 PM
I'm nowhere near ready. Go for it, Steve! :grinpimp:

And Steve has already stated his 80 will stay stock so I guess they are still on the auction block! :lmao: :lmao: :hill:

nakman
04-02-2007, 11:09 PM
Ok, I'm bringing these to the meeting then. Steve, bring your wallet :)

Jenny Cruiser
04-02-2007, 11:10 PM
I'll take them both if they're still available. :)

Uncle Ben
04-02-2007, 11:12 PM
Ok, I'm bringing these to the meeting then. Steve, bring your wallet :)

Me too! Brings your wifes wallet too! :hill: :bowdown: :Princess:

nakman
04-02-2007, 11:19 PM
I'll take them both if they're still available. :)

Oh great now what? So Steve do you have dibs here? Or did Chad swoop in & beat you to the punch? I think we may need arbitration..

Jenny Cruiser
04-02-2007, 11:23 PM
Sorry, didn't mean to jump in. Steve still has dibs. :)

Crash
04-03-2007, 10:28 PM
Sorry, got wrapped up in raffle truck and oil plug thoughts. Yes, I'm still wanting to negotiate with Dealin Doug and the Shagman about their worn out, castoff springs. At the meeting tomorrow evening? Never buy a used car at night under bad lighting - I wonder if that pertains to used coils springs too? You guys take a third party check made out to Idi Amin?
:hill:

Crash
04-04-2007, 10:16 AM
Sorry, didn't mean to jump in. Steve still has dibs. :)

Okay, I've regained what little sense that I have remaining and have decided to undibs my dibs. The 40th Anniversary shall remain stock as long as the 62 can still wheel. Jenny Cruiser buy those springs so I don't have to take grief from Nakman and Uncle Ben.

nakman
04-04-2007, 10:50 AM
Oh man these are already in the truck. So I'm afraid there will be a restocking fee...

Ok Chad I guess these are all you? I'll send you a PM...

Uncle Ben
04-04-2007, 11:48 AM
Okay, I've regained what little sense that I have remaining and have decided to undibs my dibs. The 40th Anniversary shall remain stock as long as the 62 can still wheel. Jenny Cruiser buy those springs so I don't have to take grief from Nakman and Uncle Ben.

Probably a good idea! One wouldn't want to add clearance, a better ride and better handling to a beautiful truck like that! :D

Crash
04-04-2007, 11:59 AM
Probably a good idea! One wouldn't want to add clearance, a better ride and better handling to a beautiful truck like that! :D

Hey at least it has stock height OMEs. I must get some credit for that. Want to keep it a relatively low rider so I can get in and out of it in my old age - and get better gas mileage too. ;)

Uncle Ben
04-04-2007, 02:08 PM
Hey at least it has stock height OMEs. I must get some credit for that. Want to keep it a relatively low rider so I can get in and out of it in my old age - and get better gas mileage too. ;)

Let me get this straight....you have "Land Cruiser" and "gas mileage" in the same reference? You are delusional! :eek: :hill:

Three Wheel Ben
04-04-2007, 02:44 PM
Let me get this straight....you have "Land Cruiser" and "gas mileage" in the same reference? You are delusional! :eek: :hill:

I was thinking the same thing. Those two things don't mix.

Shark Bait
04-04-2007, 03:05 PM

Besides, does a suspension lift affect gas mileage? :eek: :D

Crash
04-04-2007, 04:08 PM
I was thinking the same thing. Those two things don't mix.

I'd tell you what this Jim Reiss prepped truck is getting for gas mileage but you wouldn't believe me.
:thumb:

Uncle Ben
04-04-2007, 04:24 PM
I'd tell you what this Jim Reiss prepped truck is getting for gas mileage but you wouldn't believe me.
:thumb:

Figures....Texas truck gettin BIG gas mileage. :rolleyes: Tale tales abound..... ;) :hill:

farnhamstj
04-05-2007, 09:37 PM
Are the 863 still available? If so I'll take em.

nakman
04-06-2007, 09:39 AM
Are the 863 still available? If so I'll take em.

JennyCruiser wants them, but we haven't officially hooked up yet... but if he decides against I'll let you know Farnham, thanks.

farnhamstj
04-06-2007, 09:57 AM
cool, let me know.

Jenny Cruiser
04-07-2007, 03:35 PM
They are gone. Big thanks to Uncle Ben for bringing them up here. He was kind enough to spend a few moments in the cold to show me his rig. To say his 40th is nice is a huge understatement. It's beyond damn nice. :bowdown:

Thanks again Nakman and Uncle Ben.