PDA

View Full Version : Morning outage...

wesintl
04-10-2007, 05:32 PM
04/10/07 12:24:00
Beginning at approximately 10:30am EST today, we began experiencing intermittent network interruptions between us and one of our upstream providers. With these interruptions you may have experienced slow response times or random inability to utilize services provided by Easy CGI. Administrators were immediately made aware of this issue and worked quickly to identify the cause. A routing configuration change from one of our upstream providers caused a problem in our internal routing configuration, which caused a problem that made us unable to route to any of our other upstream providers. Network service had been completely restored by 11:30am EST. We have since made changes to our configuration to prevent this type of obscure problem from re-occurring. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.
04/10/07 11:07:41
We are currently experiencing intermittent network interruptions between us and one of our upstream providers. With these interruptions you may have experienced slow response times or random inability to utilize services provided by Easy CGI. Network administrators are working towards providing a resolution to this issue as soon as possible.

wesintl
04-10-2007, 05:33 PM
overall I think service has been pretty good. I can only remember 2 outages in the last ~2 years other than scheduled maintanence that happens when only treeroot is online ;)

Red_Chili
04-11-2007, 02:25 PM
I noticed a hiccup that went away after 30 seconds... life should have such outages.