PDA

View Full Version : WTB: FJ40 Anywhere!! My first =)

MStars
04-10-2007, 08:22 PM
Hi everyone,

First to introduce myself, my name is Matt and I am in Michigan. I have a desire to move to CO sooner than later but for now I am just looking for my very first FJ40. I have been looking several months and in my search was referred over here as well. I have about 6-8k to spend depending. I am looking for a nice straight cruiser, not too overbuilt as it will be my daily driver. I just want it to look cool, and be relatively rust free to start. I have always wanted one and the money I'm spending has some sentimental value so I want it to be something nice I can be proud of. Nice to meet you all and hope I can find a cruiser =).

Matt

nakman
04-10-2007, 08:40 PM
Welcome Matt. check out our "craigslist highlights" thread, we tend to pick the best of what's locally available and post them there for the club to see. There should be several available in that price range.. good luck and we'll see ya when you get out here. :cheers:

FJBen
04-11-2007, 08:26 AM
Nice to see ya hear matt! TJ and I are still looking for ya.

MStars
04-11-2007, 09:51 PM
BEN!! =) Hi there, nice to see you too!! Thanks for the replies, the search is still on. Hours a day scouring for a nice cruiser =/ My brain hurts heh. I will check some of the craigslist listings. I have been checking that site daily but seem to have not very good luck so far. Nice to meet you all and look forward to being around more =)

Matt

subzali
04-11-2007, 11:29 PM
You can also check out IH8MUD.com for tech and classifieds information. There's also been trucks on cruizers.com (that's spelled right), then of course local ads, craigslist, autotrader etc. Sorry about that red 40 in Boulder :(