PDA

View Full Version : Wanted - Misc stock 80 Parts

isotel
04-11-2007, 01:26 AM
I ended up getting a 93 Cruiser. and am in need of some parts!

Looking for a Front bumper in decent shape (later years are fine as long as it bolts up)
Passenger side headlight
Fuse Box Cover
Stock Length Shocks in good shape
Rear Flares (green would be cool)
Passenger Side Tail Light

you may be able to convince me on some mild lift springs/shocks for the right price =)

im sure i will think of more stuff soon.. Whatcha got?

corsair23
04-11-2007, 01:39 AM
I ended up getting a 93 Cruiser. and am in need of some parts!

Congrats :thumb:

Looking for a Front bumper in decent shape (later years are fine as long as it bolts up)

What color? I have a '97 LX450 bumper (both front and rear actually). Truck is black but bumpers are more dark grey. Both are in fine shape but I don't know if the years are interchangeable. I think Romer has two gold ones

Passenger side headlight

Could use one of those myself...but for a LX450 :)

Stock Length Shocks in good shape

Call Slee first thing in the AM...Possible the ones they took off my LX are still in the dumpster if they haven't had trash pickup yet. Shocks seemed to be in good condition and the price is right :thumb:. Or they may have some others coming off rigs in the future

isotel
04-11-2007, 02:03 AM
wow its 1 am and i got a responce on this forum, SWEET..

Well the truck is Dark Green, but the bumpers are grey.. Got a photo of how they looked before you ditched them?

The Pass Headlight on my truck one off of an LX i think (see how it angles and makes a gap) maybe we can work a trade?

http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/attachment.php?attachmentid=3797&d=1171429074

corsair23
04-11-2007, 02:11 AM
Interesting...If that PS lamp is from a LX I would be interested in it :) The glass lens on mine is cracked.

As for the bumpers...I haven't ditched 'em yet as I have a hard time throwing stuff away :hill:

Here are some pics...These are from back when I first bought the LX. They are a gray color that matches the body cladding.

Beater
04-11-2007, 08:03 AM
I have some 11" travel adjustable rancho's laying around...

sno bored
04-11-2007, 09:29 AM
Oleg at Irbis Offroad was parting out a few 80's. You should give him a call

isotel
04-11-2007, 03:15 PM
Oleg at Irbis Offroad was parting out a few 80's. You should give him a call

Already got a Message to him!
thanks

isotel
04-14-2007, 09:27 PM
Here is the photo of the headlight the PO put in the truck..

Romer
04-15-2007, 11:38 AM
So which truck you bringing to Moab Trevor?

corsair23
04-15-2007, 10:50 PM
Here is the photo of the headlight the PO put in the truck..

Yeah, sum'thin don't look right with that :)

Here is what my cracked PS LX450 headlamp looks like...Don't think what you have is from either an 80 or an LX...Or maybe it is the grill that isn't stock :dunno:

isotel
04-16-2007, 12:17 AM
So which truck you bringing to Moab Trevor?

the 40 :)

isotel
04-16-2007, 12:20 AM
Yeah, sum'thin don't look right with that :)

Here is what my cracked PS LX450 headlamp looks like...Don't think what you have is from either an 80 or an LX...Or maybe it is the grill that isn't stock :dunno:

im Pretty sure that mine is an LX.. Look at where the Crome trim piece on mine is compared to yours.. the gap is only created because of the LC Grill.. Anyone else following me?

corsair23
04-16-2007, 12:37 PM
Maybe is is just the shadowing or something throwing me off...The angle on the rubber trim looks right but the picture makes it look like the trim is sort of just sitting on top of the headlamp. Maybe what looks like part of the headlamp on the top right is "sunken" back and would sit behind the grill. If that is the case then yeah it looks right for an LX :)

Obviously I'm still learning what is what :hill:

isotel
04-16-2007, 04:44 PM
Maybe what looks like part of the headlamp on the top right is "sunken" back and would sit behind the grill. If that is the case then yeah it looks right for an LX :)

i think that is it! ive got a line on a PS light for mine!

corsair23
04-16-2007, 06:36 PM
i think that is it! ive got a line on a PS light for mine!

Good score...Other stuff is still available if'n you want it :thumb: