PDA

View Full Version : Tires and shocks

RockRunner
04-11-2007, 01:07 PM
I am selling some items,

285-75-16 Dunlop MT's on Black Pro Comp steelies 16x8 6 on 5.5, the tires have less than 800 miles on them and are siped. They come with Discount replacement certs. The rims look new but have about 5K miles on them, this combo was mounted I believe the last week of December or 1st week of Jaunary of this year. I want to sell them as a set, asking $600 OBO but pretty firm for now.

Next item are my Pro comp shocks and stabilizer, they are in very good condition. Less than 6K miles on them, they are for a 1985 4Runner with a 1" lift. I am sure they will fit other trucks too. I have the front and rear shocks and stabilizer, asking $80 for all OBO.

I also have a steering box from my 85 not sure if someone can use it but it is out there. Best offer, I hear the Bronco guys like them so I may just post it on eBay.

You can contact me here or call me at 303-829-0703:cheers:

corsair23
04-11-2007, 02:36 PM
Pics of the wheels/tires? Wife's 80 could use some tires but not sure MTs are the right choice (even siped) or if she wants bigger treads. Wheels...Maybe they'd look good on the LX, dunno

RockRunner
04-11-2007, 11:19 PM
I will take some tomorrow and post them up. They ride very nice and are pretty quiet especially for a mud terrain. I thought about keeping them but don't need three sets of tires.