PDA

View Full Version : great venerable gps - even better price

Beater
04-18-2007, 08:32 PM
sports authority (garts) has the venerable gps III for...

wait for it....

49.95!!!!

my store had 2!

get em while you can....

Red_Chili
04-19-2007, 07:25 AM
Delorme PN-20 walks circles around it though, and will do color topos directly from Delorme Topo (one of the best) - which is INCLUDED! And its CHEAP.

I wish I'd gotten it instead of the GPS60CsX, but the 60 is a fine unit too. The topos suck, the GPS is great. If expensive.

Neither is $49.95, but...

Uncle Ben
04-19-2007, 07:53 AM
Delorme PN-20 walks circles around it though, and will do color topos directly from Delorme Topo (one of the best) - which is INCLUDED! And its CHEAP.

I wish I'd gotten it instead of the GPS60CsX, but the 60 is a fine unit too. The topos suck, the GPS is great. If expensive.

Neither is $49.95, but...

That is an incredible buy John! Make a great back up unit if someone wanted one!!!!!

I got a flyer in the mail because I am a TOPO owner/user. If someone wants a killer deal on the PN-20 with packages I would pass it on. Check out www.delorme.com/pn20 and if you want one of the packages for $75 less PM me and I'll give you the discount code. I almost went for the Deluxe but I really have no use for another GPS. Example on pricing - discount price on the Deluxe is $379.95! Really sweet little units and having satellite imagery is a cool feature!

Beater
04-19-2007, 08:31 AM
see - I am at the opposite end of the spectrum. I am happy with only coordinates, heading and speed.

timmbuck2
04-19-2007, 09:16 AM
see - I am at the opposite end of the spectrum. I am happy with only coordinates, heading and speed.

me, too...for now. I am off to scour the Gart's around here!!!! Thanks John!

T

Hulk
04-19-2007, 11:50 AM
sports authority (garts) has the venerable gps III for 49.95!!!!

That is a smokin' deal!