PDA

View Full Version : who needs a ride?

Beater
04-25-2007, 09:44 PM
so I am thinking about leaving tuesday aft/eve, or early Weds. Anyone have their vehicle down and need a ride out?

I have no family this year, so I have open seats... let me know

SROR/AKA 2BAD
04-25-2007, 10:17 PM
got room for a set of sliders and a bumper :thumb: ;)
vendor night on wednesday you know.
i'm still trying to line things up :D

looks like i might have some stuff to take after all........if i can get it there :bowdown:

Hulk
04-25-2007, 10:49 PM
Jim, I just talked with Neil. He's going to send me a current list and count. We'll know in the a.m. if we can get you in.

SROR/AKA 2BAD
04-25-2007, 11:03 PM
Jim, I just talked with Neil. He's going to send me a current list and count. We'll know in the a.m. if we can get you in.

i may only be there for vendor night and the next day.
but check it out and let me know.
would i have to pay to bum a ride on a trail run?
i don't want to step on anyones toes, if you know what i mean.

alot depends on who i catch a ride with.
got some kansas boys heading this way with a trailer that would be a big help hauling a couple items out :thumb:

jim

Hulk
04-25-2007, 11:15 PM
would i have to pay to bum a ride on a trail run?

If you're not behind the wheel of a rig, you don't need to register. You'll owe the BLM fee of $4/day -- that's it.

SROR/AKA 2BAD
04-25-2007, 11:32 PM
If you're not behind the wheel of a rig, you don't need to register. You'll owe the BLM fee of $4/day -- that's it.

saweet!!!!
who do i pay for that?

Hulk
04-25-2007, 11:40 PM
You can pay at registration. We'll have shirts and stuff too, if you feel the need to clothe yourself in official "Cruise Moab 10th Anniversary" gear. And you will want a shirt at the very least -- they are going to be the best ever.