PDA

View Full Version : BIG Thanks!

Vitesse_6
05-06-2007, 10:00 PM
Just wated to say thanks for an awesome event, I felt privlaged to go rafting with Matt Farr, My family had a great time, Matt was great to be around.
Also to....
Dan(MaroonFZJ80(I will get it right someday)) Hope all is well and it was good to see you again.:cool:
Ben for the beer, Sorry I couldnt hang out more, Your wife was very nice as well as your kids, Thanks again!:beer:
Perry, Sorry, I missed you at first, Didnt recognise you :eek:
Ige, It was a suprise to see you, Hope all goes well and you get to see the keychain soon and thanks for the tickets :bowdown:
Treeroot, Nice to chat, Hope the keychain works out and like I sad , If you need another let me know:thumb:
Im sure I missed a few, Im still working on the beer I bought from Ben :cheers:
All in all I had a great time, Hope to make it next year.

Hulk
05-06-2007, 11:31 PM
Hey Brian,

Tonight, I was telling my wife all about our float trip on the Colorado River. I had lots of fun hanging out with you and your family. It was great seeing you and Max again, and really neat to meet your wife and daughter. I'm glad you guys had a good time -- I missed seeing you after the river trip -- I was so busy on Friday night and all day Saturday.

SROR/AKA 2BAD
05-06-2007, 11:37 PM
my thanx 2:
tim/nakman thank you soooo very much for letting me slide in and hang out at the last minute.
those who let me ride along
IBCRUSN who picked me up on his way out from witchita kansas(and dropped me off) :thumb:
pablo cruise,green machine and IB for the trail rides.

fj trail team for my kids new back pack ;)

wesintl
05-07-2007, 10:29 AM
you get to see the keychain soon and thanks for the tickets :bowdown:
Treeroot, Nice to chat, Hope the keychain works out and like I sad , If you need another let me know:thumb:

Dude, That thing is nice!:bowdown: :bowdown: :thumb:

I'm interested.... :eek:

nuclearlemon
05-07-2007, 12:52 PM
i got the keychain, it's freakin' sweet. as a matter of fact, shelley, the prez of the colo state association, and multiple rising sun members are inquiring how much to produce some more of them :thumb:

Vitesse_6
05-07-2007, 01:43 PM
I will see what I can come up with, Like I told Treeroot and IIRC you Ige, Its alot bigger than we normally make them, Usually they are 30mm the raffle rig gets a 37mm one just for show, There are alot of options, Obviously you could have it with RS only or both, We can make them with your own rig on there, But that get's pricey.
Depending on how many it could be in the $25-30.00 range with Silver being about $15 and ounce.....And yes they are Sterling Silver accept for the big split keyring.
I will let you know ASAP, I hope the cost isnt a killer.

wesintl
05-07-2007, 01:51 PM
I'd take one in that range... Same as the raffle rig as we are apart of the state assoc.

Red_Chili
05-07-2007, 02:21 PM

nuclearlemon
05-07-2007, 02:23 PM

sorry dude. i'm at work. i'll get pics up when i get home.

btw, brian, i love the little 40 underneath the "passey and sons jewelry".

wesintl
05-07-2007, 02:28 PM
Bill,
It's basically the rising sun logo on one side and the state assoc logo on the other...

Vitesse_6
05-07-2007, 03:08 PM
sorry dude. i'm at work. i'll get pics up when i get home.

I wasnt sure how you all would want this handled...As in a RS member thing or for the general public :dunno:

btw, brian, i love the little 40 underneath the "passey and sons jewelry".

Thanks, Its something Michelle figured we should put on, Love that woman!

nuclearlemon
05-07-2007, 11:32 PM
pics

Vitesse_6
05-09-2007, 07:45 AM
Thanks Ige.
I think we can do it for the $25.00 If you want to PM me we can get a good idea of what I need to have to get started.
When you pM please let me know what you want on it, That being both, One or the other.
If you would like your own rig on there, Its about $50.00 more, I know this sounds like alot but there is a bit of tooling that is involved with a one of a kind.
Have fun

nuclearlemon
05-09-2007, 10:47 AM
Thanks Ige.
I think we can do it for the $25.00 If you want to PM me we can get a good idea of what I need to have to get started.
When you pM please let me know what you want on it, That being both, One or the other.
If you would like your own rig on there, Its about $50.00 more, I know this sounds like alot but there is a bit of tooling that is involved with a one of a kind.
Have fun

sweet...i'll start a keychain thread to see who all wants to do a bulk order.

so is it 25 for both state and rising sun logos, or 25 for one of either?

Vitesse_6
05-09-2007, 12:40 PM
$25.00 total, either way, All the art work is done, The $25.00 is mostly for materials.
Thanks again