PDA

View Full Version : Hey Subzali! YOU DONE YET!?

Rezarf
05-09-2007, 05:36 PM
Hey Matt-

Congratulations on your Graduation!

Great job dude! Now get a job!:D :cheers:

Drew

Jenny Cruiser
05-09-2007, 06:47 PM
He's already got that covered. :thumb:

subzali
05-09-2007, 08:21 PM
Thanks Drew! :thumb:

Just finished today at about 1:30, now just gotta do some wrenching on my buddie's truck and do the whole gradiation walkie thingy :D

Got a job with Merrick and Company down in Aurora working in their mechinical division. Apparently they make a containment system so they can safely isolate radioactive isotopes for various uses like in medicine etc. (I don't know why people need to be separated from the radioactive material :confused: :rolleyes: :D) and I will be working on doing some of the mechanical design for those babies. Will know more once I start working of course.

:woot:

But now I don't know what to do with myself since I don't have anybody telling me what to do :confused:

Beater
05-09-2007, 08:27 PM
But now I don't know what to do with myself since I don't have anybody telling me what to do :confused:

don't worry. you'll be married or have a significant other in no time....

74fj40
05-09-2007, 09:23 PM
Congrats Matt!!!!

Red_Chili
05-10-2007, 07:57 AM
:thumb::cheers:

leiniesred
05-10-2007, 08:59 AM
Congratulations, Matt. Now go wheeling. Wait 'till winter to buy a house and garage. Wheel in the summer, wrench in the winter!

MDH33
05-10-2007, 09:06 AM
Congrats Matt!:thumb:

We should have a "wheeling party" to celebrate.

Oh yeah, now that you're gainfully employed by the man, you can afford to become a full-fledged Rising Sun Member. :D

wesintl
05-10-2007, 10:02 AM
Congrats Matt! CM07 was a nice reward this year!

Now it's on to more 40's and more mods ;)

Hulk
05-10-2007, 12:23 PM
Dude, that's fantastic. Big congratulations on both the graduation and the new job.

If you have any time off before the job starts, you should take a road trip somewhere. Yellowstone. The Grand Canyon. San Diego. Somewhere. Just go.

corsair23
05-10-2007, 12:26 PM
Dude, that's fantastic. Big congratulations on both the graduation and the new job.

If you have any time off before the job starts, you should take a road trip somewhere. Yellowstone. The Grand Canyon. San Diego. Somewhere. Just go.

x2 and a huge CONGRATS Matt :cheers:

subzali
05-10-2007, 09:56 PM
Okay, May 14-May 20 I will be in/near the Grand Gulch, Slickhorn Canyon, San Juan River (south of Natural Bridges NM) are doing some backpacking with my dad, his two sisters and one of my aunt's husbands (my uncle).

May 20 (I don't even think I'll make it back to Golden, I'll have to resupply en-route :D) - May 24 I will be in Coyote Gulch near Escalante to do a backpacking trip. My roommate of three years and three of his/my friends are going to be going down there to jump off big rocks and go under arches and stuff.

May 27-sometime early in June my roommate of three years and I are going to go take a roadtrip up through Wyoming, Montana, Idaho etc. to do some backcountry hiking and fishing, just mano-a-mano, no frills, no girls, no tent, no inexperienced people, just us two to finish off the three and a half great years that we've known each other and have been backcountry travel buddies! Just after that he's going out to Pennsylvania and I start working for the man.

And don't worry, the first things I'm going to spend money on are renewing my TLCA membership and joining Rising Sun officialy hopefully at the July meeting! And then, the blank easel, blank sheet of music, open road, untrodden trail, first ascent or whatever your analogy is will begin! :D

Shark Bait
05-10-2007, 10:31 PM
Matt,

Congrats and best of luck!

Red_Chili
05-11-2007, 09:05 AM
Okay, May 14-May 20 I will be in/near the Grand Gulch, Slickhorn Canyon, San Juan River (south of Natural Bridges NM) are doing some backpacking with my dad, his two sisters and one of my aunt's husbands (my uncle).

May 20 (I don't even think I'll make it back to Golden, I'll have to resupply en-route :D) - May 24 I will be in Coyote Gulch near Escalante to do a backpacking trip. My roommate of three years and three of his/my friends are going to be going down there to jump off big rocks and go under arches and stuff.

May 27-sometime early in June my roommate of three years and I are going to go take a roadtrip up through Wyoming, Montana, Idaho etc. to do some backcountry hiking and fishing, just mano-a-mano, no frills, no girls, no tent, no inexperienced people, just us two to finish off the three and a half great years that we've known each other and have been backcountry travel buddies! Just after that he's going out to Pennsylvania and I start working for the man.

And don't worry, the first things I'm going to spend money on are renewing my TLCA membership and joining Rising Sun officialy hopefully at the July meeting! And then, the blank easel, blank sheet of music, open road, untrodden trail, first ascent or whatever your analogy is will begin! :D
So... just how many husbands does your aunt HAVE?:eek:
Not that there's anything wrong with that...:hill:

Sounds wonderful, enjoy!