PDA

View Full Version : How long til CM '08?

PabloCruise
05-09-2007, 10:45 PM
Dang I miss Moab!!!

RockRunner
05-10-2007, 12:28 AM
Dang I miss Moab!!!

Sorry to say but I will be there in 14-15 days. Going with a softcore group so it may not be as exciting but we'll still have blast.

CM08 is only 356 days away.................I think

Shark Bait
05-10-2007, 12:30 AM
Sorry to say but I will be there in 14-15 days. Going with a softcore group so it may not be as exciting but we'll still have blast.

You mean like the staff of Stare magazine, or something? :eek:

Red_Chili
05-10-2007, 06:55 AM
I'm headed back too, Memorial Day. Nanner nanner. With ScaldedDog, so there should be plenty of challenge. Also with wife, so there should be a limit to the challenge... :D

Uncle Ben
05-10-2007, 07:24 AM
I'm headed back too, Memorial Day. Nanner nanner. With ScaldedDog, so there should be plenty of challenge. Also with wife, so there should be a limit to the challenge... :D

Better get that "Squeak-O-Meter" fixed!

Red_Chili
05-10-2007, 09:16 AM
I took a line coming down Gold Bar trying to add some fun. She was talking, I crawled nose down about 35*, then driver's side front went down and we were at 30* camber, 35* down. She paused in the conversation, then when the driver's front crawled out of it she just continued with where she left off.

The Squeak-O-Meter is busticated! :D

I think my backup male squeaker would cover me on something like Pritchett or parts of Behind the Rocks though.

RockRunner
05-10-2007, 06:03 PM

We'll be there at the same time, where are you guys staying? I saw all the info that mark has on his site thought about setting up a meet up time maybe.

The trucks that are going with us are all mostly stock, one has 31"s :bowdown: and a LSD. The other is a CJ2 or 3 that has some options but I think 31-32 :p: is it.

Are you guys interested in doing a run together? LMK what you think, may be able to do a better run after all.;)

Anyway, we'll be there so that is good enough for me right now. :cheers:

PS we are staying in the campground across the Moab Brewery, when are you coming in?

RockRunner
05-10-2007, 06:06 PM
You mean like the staff of Stare magazine, or something? :eek:

Pretty much but I think they are more exciting.................:(

subzali
05-10-2007, 08:58 PM
:( too long.

But at least I didn't get snaked out of another year without taking the Brahma out! :thumb:

Shark Bait
05-10-2007, 09:32 PM
But at least I didn't get snaked out of another year without taking the Brahma out! :thumb:

Hey, you could probably write for Stare magazine! :eek: :D

subzali
05-10-2007, 09:53 PM
How do you figure that? :confused: :D (I think) :confused:

Red_Chili
05-11-2007, 07:41 AM
We'll be there at the same time, where are you guys staying? I saw all the info that mark has on his site thought about setting up a meet up time maybe.

The trucks that are going with us are all mostly stock, one has 31"s :bowdown: and a LSD. The other is a CJ2 or 3 that has some options but I think 31-32 :p: is it.

Are you guys interested in doing a run together? LMK what you think, may be able to do a better run after all.;)

Anyway, we'll be there so that is good enough for me right now. :cheers:

PS we are staying in the campground across the Moab Brewery, when are you coming in?
PM formulating...