PDA

View Full Version : 1986 Fj60

RedRoo
05-11-2007, 09:32 AM
Hi,

I am selling my 1986 FJ60. It's in very good shape and has relatively few miles for a 60. I bought it six months ago and crawled all over it looking for trouble and couldn't find anything. It's a great vehicle but I just don't need something this big.

Asking $5,000.

The specs:
* 135K miles
* 4 speed
* A/C

I had all of the fluids changed recently including the transmission and differentials. I had the valves adjusted and generally got everything running properly. All the service has been done professionally. The only major item left is the exhaust system which is a little noisy but tolerable. I've been driving this vehicle daily for the last couple of months.

The only rust is some surface stuff on the roof. The clear coat is peeling in a few spots but the paint is in good shape otherwise. Everything is solid underneath.

No extra charge for the spiffy whitewalls. :)

You can reach me at work from 8-5 during the week and at home otherwise. I'll be glad to answer any questions. Vehicle is located in west Denver.

David Ligda
H: 303-459-7690
W: 303-459-8332
dligda@fastmail.fm

Uncle Ben
05-11-2007, 09:44 AM
That is a great looking 60! I'm not in the market anymore as I have the winning ticket for the CA4WDCI Raffle Truck! :p: :D Seriously, you should have any problems selling that truck! :thumb:

RedRoo
05-11-2007, 04:02 PM
Yeah, it's kind of funny when I saw it. I wasn't really looking but I hit the brakes and crossed two lanes of traffic to go see it. You don't see them with with so little rust very often.