PDA

View Full Version : raffle truck work

nuclearlemon
05-11-2007, 05:41 PM
i'll be replacing the tie rod ends tomorrow, also, if someone else shows up, i could use some help getting the brakes rebled. also, there's a slight leak where the trans dipstick splits, so that will happen tomorrow. and, it'll be a good hot day to sit under the cruiser and clean stuff up...so, if anyone wants to put in some time on the rig, come on over. i'll probably start working around 9am (you know, when it's really freakin' hot).

Beater
05-11-2007, 07:16 PM
big surprise. I have soccer and a soccer party tomorrow...

I can't wait for spring to be over...

Uncle Ben
05-11-2007, 10:49 PM
i'll be replacing the tie rod ends tomorrow, also, if someone else shows up, i could use some help getting the brakes rebled. also, there's a slight leak where the trans dipstick splits, so that will happen tomorrow. and, it'll be a good hot day to sit under the cruiser and clean stuff up...so, if anyone wants to put in some time on the rig, come on over. i'll probably start working around 9am (you know, when it's really freakin' hot).

What has come about with the valve body? No sense on fixing that o-ringed seal if we are pulling it apart again.

Crash
05-12-2007, 08:25 AM
Agreed. I have emailed Rodney a couple of times lately and haven't heard back yet. I hope to soon.
Ige, do you want to use the OTC tie rod end tool or are you going to go with the pickle fork and a BFH? I hope the new tie rod ends fit into the old tie rod and that they aren't rusted together.
S

nuclearlemon
05-12-2007, 09:48 AM
i ws just going to use bfh since we don't need to save the old ends.

Crash
05-15-2007, 11:22 AM
Got an email from Rodney yesterday and the shipment from OZ should be here within a week or so.

Uncle Ben
05-15-2007, 04:32 PM
Got an email from Rodney yesterday and the shipment from OZ should be here within a week or so.

Kewl! I have a glass beaded internal 4wd lever and pin ready to go in too!