PDA

View Full Version : Just following up

mickey_rubicon
05-16-2007, 03:37 PM
I also sent to Romer a note personally, but I wanted you to all go ahead and receive this.
Again, I hope I did not ruin it completely for everyone, but I feel an apology is due for those whom I have offended in any way.
My way of life although it affords foolishness, it does not afford enemies or offending and insulting others anywhere.
It would be better if I didn't have to do this at all but I want to take ownership of my actions.

I really enjoyed the event and if I can, I will try to make it back and this time behave.

Best wishes to you all in Rising Sun.

See Below:

First of of all I want to say I am sorry I could not make a perfect first impression. I do however take responsibility for my actions and if you think I should follow up with anybody personally offline from the event and apologize please let me know or pass the word on for me. I know it is a premier event I attended and my childish behavior was not well received in part. In any case let me know. It was good to be there and if any of you guys are in Northern California in the near future I hope I can redeem myself in some way.

Sincerely,

Miklos (Mickey)

SROR/AKA 2BAD
05-16-2007, 06:46 PM
very cool mick.

Jenny Cruiser
05-16-2007, 07:30 PM
What's up Mick? I hear you & Chris had a break down or something on the way home. What broke?

:cheers:

Chado

nakman
05-16-2007, 07:42 PM
Hey Mickey, good on ya for stepping up and taking ownership of your actions & future.. I must say your threads recently have been a bit inspiring. Also cool of you to contact us directly, you've shown a lot of class lately.

So no hard feelings at all, we're all good. Let's just move forward and we'll look for you out on the trail again in the future. :) and drop in on our little forum here any time.. -tim

Uncle Ben
05-16-2007, 08:40 PM
Micklos,
Our encounters at Moab were brief and I will admit I did avoid you. After your recent posts and your very upstanding apology I look forward to meeting you in the future! It takes a lot of guts to publicly apologize and to that I salute you! I have many skeletons in my closet some of which shaped my life and some I regret. I truly have learned from every one of those bony fellows! Good luck on you future sir! :thumb: :thumb: ;)

Red_Chili
05-17-2007, 08:23 AM
Goodonya, Miklos! Looks like you are getting a couple of the 12 steps going!

Beater
05-17-2007, 07:45 PM
miklos/mickey

I lead you on golden spike, and I must say, you can drive. However, I was glad that there were no kids... :) it takes big cajones to do what you have done, and posted up...

I will have you on any trail I am on, leading or not after your recent posts...

RockRunner
05-17-2007, 09:36 PM
No need to be perfect. Thanks for standing up and owning your actions. I read the tread on Mud and really hope you do succeed. I had my own "frat" years and it was a blast but after a while it had to stop. I am glad you came to that conclusion on your own.

Good luck with everything and hopefully we'll see you on another trip.

Inukshuk
05-18-2007, 05:46 PM
We did not meet at CM, but I will admit that the stories I was hearing and a few times I saw you around made me choose to simply forgo checking out your ragtop mod to your 80. I wish you all the best success in creating a life you love. A created life is hard work but so worth it. I look forward to checking out that rag top next time we are on a trail.

subzali
05-24-2007, 07:54 PM
Yo Mickey, I was on Wipeout Hill with ya, and everything's good as far as I'm concerned. As far as driving's concerned you're a good driver, from what I could tell of what others were saying, and what I was bringing up too, was just to sharpen your presentation, refine the etiquette if you will. Utah's a little different place than California, we're very lucky to be able to wheel there. There were definitely some good laughs and I'll be looking for you on the trail in the future!