PDA

View Full Version : 1993 Landcruiser For Sale

RandallSpencer
05-16-2007, 05:40 PM
1993 Toyota Landcruiser, Fully Loaded. Take the Whole family Anywhere. Electric Lockers Front and Back, 6 Slee Off-Road Lift Kit, 37 Tires, Slee RockSliders, & Bumpers. In-Dash DVD Player. $11,000 OBO Call 720-255-9560

Can email me, Randy for more info:
rspencer@efficientforms.com

corsair23
05-16-2007, 05:56 PM
Ohhhh Romer....BF of DOR might be interested :)

Might be a little much though?

Edit: Meant too much truck, not too much $$ ;)

RandallSpencer
05-16-2007, 06:04 PM
OBO, offers are welcome. I'll just keep it if I can't get what I want for it because I have so much money and time into it, that Slee stuff ain't cheap you know. I just want to build something else that I can trash on the trails, I could always use this for the Blizzards and if I end up keeping it I will most likely put a snow plow on it.

RandallSpencer
05-16-2007, 06:16 PM
Just got some pictures added

Rock Dog
05-16-2007, 06:41 PM
How many miles are on it? Is it a leather interior?

JadeRunner
05-16-2007, 10:18 PM
This rig is built up nice. Randy was a co-worker of mine and has been on a Chinaman run with us - FWIW.

Jenny Cruiser
05-16-2007, 10:48 PM
I could almost walk under that. :D

nakman
05-16-2007, 11:26 PM
what gears, 4.88? And which generation control arms?

corsair23
05-17-2007, 12:08 AM
OBO, offers are welcome. I'll just keep it if I can't get what I want for it because I have so much money and time into it, that Slee stuff ain't cheap you know. I just want to build something else that I can trash on the trails, I could always use this for the Blizzards and if I end up keeping it I will most likely put a snow plow on it.

Sorry...I should have been more specific...I meant too much truck (as in size etc) for BF of DOR, not too much money :thumb:

Trust me, I know all about that stuff not being cheap as does everyone else on here :D

RandallSpencer
05-18-2007, 12:50 PM
It has stock gears in it because I haven't been able to afford to upgrade to 5.29s yet.

The front control arms are the Tubular style control arms that come with the Slee 6" extreme lift for this model. The rear control arms are still stock because they told me that there is really no reason to replace them until the get bent.

The Interior is leather and the are no tears in any of the seats. It has 243,000 miles and should probably get a new timing chain soon to keep the 4.5 I6 in full Stump Pulling order.

I have the stock wheels and tires as well, for these are need to get the emissions done.

This truck goes in the AutoTrader today and might fore go a price reduction in two weeks if there are no offers. We'll see, I love this rig though and will kind of hate to see it go but I'm beginning to realize that it is probably Too Much Rig for just me and my dog. (:

subzali
05-25-2007, 12:01 AM
FYI US Cruiser engines all had timing gears ;)

A little too big for me to start with, plus everybody and his brother has an 80 - mine needs to be a hairdryer special! :grinpimp: