PDA

View Full Version : Sad cruiser day at mi casa, and good friends

FJBen
05-23-2007, 08:35 AM
So...yesterday I had my wifes 80 in the garage with the starter contacts out. I needed to get parts so she couldn't go anywhere. It left her stranded the other and thats plenty of reason to fix it quick :D Thats fine, it's only the 3rd contacts job I've done :D

So i'm on the way home, heading to safeway to pick up some groceries in my 40. Pulling in i feel the clutch stick a little...hmmm :confused: drove into the parking lot pulled in and pushed the clutch in....STUCK! right on the floor...i knew it...slave cylinder just leaked everywhere...:rolleyes:

So call my friend, "jeep Bob" who helped out on the jenny creek trail repairs...and low and behold he called mark. (CJ7) and Matt (sami)...

:eek: ;) yeah, so we let the sammy tow me home...sad frustrating day but I really didn't care who towed me home, i'm just glad to have friends that show up and help within 10 minutes :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

So we are leaving for Texas tomorrow 14hours in the wifes cruiser...so i REALLY hope nothing happens...

ps: I won't mention driving up to casper wyoming to fix Bob's slave cylinder failure :thumb: :D :beer:

AxleIke
05-23-2007, 09:23 AM
Oh man, that is rough...Hope your repairs go well, and things start to look up!

Uncle Ben
05-23-2007, 09:33 AM
You have upset the force by adding too much bling bling! ;)