PDA

View Full Version : Office Pranks

(`._.[xtr3m3]._.)
06-04-2007, 09:41 AM
Here is a little welcome back I setup for a coworker who just got back from a three week vacation to China. I am expecting some retaliation. Anyone else have any good pranks?

AxleIke
06-04-2007, 10:02 AM
Good grief!!!

I would have gotten bored and quit after one row on one window.

Nice prank though! I would not only expect, but prepare for, retaliation.

Jacket
06-04-2007, 10:22 AM
Wow - that took some persistance on the part of the prankster. Nice work!

Jenny Cruiser
06-04-2007, 12:34 PM
Quality job. How long did it take?

Red_Chili
06-04-2007, 01:14 PM
Cubicle camo.:lmao:

What office? Where?

(`._.[xtr3m3]._.)
06-04-2007, 03:06 PM
I started about two weeks ago. When the rest of the folks in the office saw what I was up to everyone got in on it even the CFO. I would guess it took a total of 8 man hours. This is my controllers office. We are in the Terrace Towers DTC.

Uncle Ben
06-04-2007, 03:08 PM
._.);36788']I started about two weeks ago. When the rest of the folks in the office saw what I was up to everyone got in on it even the CFO. I would guess it took a total of 8 man hours. This is my controllers office. We are in the Terrace Towers DTC. Sticky Notes, I assume, were already budgeted in? :rolleyes: :cool: :hill:

gcmandrake
06-05-2007, 10:31 AM
Ah good pranks, I've got two for you:

The first is to turn desktops into planters. Use plastic sheet to line the table and duct tape to make a rim. A trip to the nursery for potting soil and flowers. We did this to a tech when he went on vacation. It was actually quite pretty.

The second was a bit more involved. It was targeted for a scientist (and office mate of mine) that really hated noise and worked very odd hours. When he went on vacation we purchased a number of very cheap digital watches with alarms. We set the alarms to go off at various times and then hid them in remote locations in the office. The ceiling, walls, and desk. We even cut parts of his desk open and welded the watches inside!

When he returned he was baffled for a little while, but was very impressed with what we had done. Some of the watches survived two years. Ah, those were the days...

By the way, mixing oatmeal and jello and pouring it into a desk drawer does not harden.

the Other Matt