PDA

View Full Version : FJ45LV reproductions

treerootCO
06-04-2007, 09:29 PM
link to the thread on ih8mud (http://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?p=2226114#post2226114)

It has been over a year making this a reality. Hopefully by making these panels available we can keep a few more wagons on the road.

Hulk
06-05-2007, 01:49 AM
So if I bought all those panels, all I'd need is a frame and I'd have my own FJ45 wagon? :D

gr8fulabe
06-05-2007, 09:01 AM
Hey Mike,

I sent you an e-mail a few weeks ago about this, but never heard back from you. So, I assume you have it covered, but just in case...

I work in Intl. Sourcing/Supply Chain & Logistics & my wife is a Licenensed US Customs Broker that works for one of the Forwarder/brokers here in Denver.

If you want/need any help shipping/importing these let me know. Most likely my wife can get, "the hook up" on rates & such, plus she could clear the goods for you & arrange shipment to anywhere you want...

Just let me know.

Best,
Abe

treerootCO
06-05-2007, 09:32 AM
I arranged shipping to the States directly from Panama. Everything will be packaged and mailed individually and that actually ended up being cheaper than shipping an entire crate to Denver and then repackaging and shipping again. Thank you for your offer, I may still need to take you up on that but I believe this will work out.