PDA

View Full Version : Some FJ40 Parts

Romer
11-01-2005, 08:30 AM
Manual Steering Box - FREE

Air Pump $40

EGR Valve $20

I can bring them to the meeting tomorrow if someone is interested.

mhdsummers
11-01-2005, 10:03 AM
I'll take the steering box as long as it doesn't leak. I already have a leaky one :p
I cannot make the meeting tonight. Let me know where I can pick it up.
Thanks.

Romer
11-01-2005, 10:43 AM
I'll take the steering box as long as it doesn't leak. I already have a leaky one :p
I cannot make the meeting tonight. Let me know where I can pick it up.
Thanks.

I'm located in the tech center. couple miles east of I-25 off of Orchard Rd. If you know of someone who lives closer to you that can pivk it up at the meeting, I'll bring it. Let me know.

Meeting is tomorrow, not tonight

Uncle Ben
11-01-2005, 01:03 PM
I'm located in the tech center. couple miles east of I-25 off of Orchard Rd. If you know of someone who lives closer to you that can pivk it up at the meeting, I'll bring it. Let me know.

Meeting is tomorrow, not tonight

Nakman is in Broomfield and I'm just a stones throw from there if you need a transfer.

mhdsummers
11-02-2005, 12:22 PM
Uncle Ben,
Can you pick up the box for me at tonights meeting? That would be great. Just let me know if you get it and where to come pick it up.
Thanks everyone. It will be nice to have one less leak from under my cruiser and a spare just in case.

Uncle Ben
11-02-2005, 01:20 PM
Uncle Ben,
Can you pick up the box for me at tonights meeting? That would be great. Just let me know if you get it and where to come pick it up.
Thanks everyone. It will be nice to have one less leak from under my cruiser and a spare just in case.

Got you covered! :)

Uncle Ben
11-03-2005, 09:44 PM
Uncle Ben,

PM'ed you again. Out of town now for a few days hunting, let me know how to contact you via PM or E-mail and I'll catch ya next week.