PDA

View Full Version : Chainsaw for Rezarf

AxleIke
06-15-2007, 12:27 AM
Fellow member Rezarf has some "limbing" :rolleyes: to do at some point in the next week to week and a half.

He is out of town at the moment, and i'm not sure if he is able to get online at all.

Just putting this out there as a feeler, i'm not sure what he wants to do, but does anyone have a chainsaw that they might be willing to lend?

Hants
06-15-2007, 09:12 AM
I've got one... its down here in Monument, though. I'd be happy to coordinate a hand-off. :)

timmbuck2
06-15-2007, 09:52 AM
I've got one... its down here in Monument, though. I'd be happy to coordinate a hand-off. :)

I am headed down to Larkspur tomorrow, maybe I could drop down and pick it up...

T

AxleIke
06-15-2007, 11:40 AM
Thanks all, but Drew won't be back until monday. From there, i'm not sure what his schedule is. If you are okay with letting it out for a week or so, i'm happy to meet up with whoever to pick it up, but you likely won't get it back for a week to a week and a half.

PM me if that is okay. If not, we can work something else out.

nakman
06-15-2007, 11:58 AM
I've got a couple chain saws, and live 10 minutes from Drew. He's welcome to borrow them both, any time. I'm sure they'd enjoy the "up time." PM me..

Uncle Ben
06-15-2007, 01:20 PM
I've got a couple chain saws, and live 10 minutes from Drew. He's welcome to borrow them both, any time. I'm sure they'd enjoy the "up time." PM me..

I've got Drew and Naks back. Have every thing from 12" arborist saws up to 48" sawdust maker! I'm sure we can find something that 'il work! Drew....all ya gotta do is ask! :thumb:

AxleIke
06-15-2007, 02:45 PM
Thanks all for the replies. I'm sure Drew can get what he needs when he gets back. Just wanted to get some leg work done so he can get things taken care of.

Rezarf
06-15-2007, 07:47 PM
Thanks Guys-

Nak or UB, I will give a call once we get back in town, and before we leave again. Been traveling 4 out of the past 5 weeks:o and we will travel the next 3 out of 4:o

I guess all the wind knocked junk down and we missed it. Everything seems to be holding, thanks Isaac for getting this going man!

Anybody want to fall a hickory with me? :eek: :D

Thanks!

Drew

nakman
06-15-2007, 10:15 PM
Dude I'll help.. I need the wood. :campfire:

Uncle Ben
06-15-2007, 10:21 PM
Dude I'll help.. I need the wood. :campfire:

Go for it dood! I am so sick of sawdust! :blah: :cheers:

Rezarf
06-18-2007, 11:35 PM
How 'bout this!?

Come home after two weeks on the road and this is in my front yard...:eek: :eek:

Rezarf
06-18-2007, 11:36 PM
Some poor sap tried to lag bolt it together years ago... it didn't work.