PDA

View Full Version : 1964 Nissan Patrol AWESOME 4x4 with ELECTRIC WINCH

PatrolMan
06-15-2007, 01:29 AM
Out of time/room in the driveway. Something must go! Included with my Patrol will be a 9,000 pound electric winch if it is taken by the end of the weekend. Located in South Denver for $1,800 cash. See complete ad and photos at
http://denver.craigslist.org/car/352755387.html

(`._.[xtr3m3]._.)
06-15-2007, 10:29 AM
Your CL post got flagged.

PatrolMan
06-15-2007, 11:21 AM
Yeah, I just saw that... I have no idea why they flagged it. It is "real" and hasn't been posted in over 30 days... Anyways, new link:
http://denver.craigslist.org/car/352755387.html

SROR/AKA 2BAD
06-15-2007, 12:07 PM
i'd buy it in a heart beat.........if'n i had the $1800. :(

Hulk
06-15-2007, 12:25 PM
I've recently had a few ads flagged for no apparent reason as well. The CL self-appointed police are getting drunk with their power. :mad:

wesintl
06-15-2007, 12:46 PM
I know you've had it up there a couple times or for a while. IMHO a fresh set of pics closer in or of specific items would help.

I'd love a patrol but it has too much fj40 stuff on it for me. I have too much of that stuff already;)

SROR/AKA 2BAD
06-15-2007, 05:39 PM
I know you've had it up there a couple times or for a while. IMHO a fresh set of pics closer in or of specific items would help.

I'd love a patrol but it has too much fj40 stuff on it for me. I have too much of that stuff already;)

it only has the 40 stuff on it cause you can't get patrol parts anymore :(

i love the body style :thumb:

PatrolMan
06-16-2007, 05:58 PM
I put the FJ springs and axles in it because those were the weakest links in the Patrol drivetrain. The springs tend to get brittle and break and of course they can't be purchased new from anywhere. 60 springs fit well. The axles are a great upgrade since the Patrol axles tend to grenade and they are pricey used and can't be obtained new. I sell my used Patrol axles for $500 each plus shipping. Sold every single one I had. I used to drive this pretty aggressively offroad and didn't want to worry about snapped axle shafts. The gear ratio is still the same and the Patrol was offset just like the FJ's so it is a perfect match. Only someone wise to Patrols would know the difference. There are also FJ lockers available, where Patrols have no available lockers... The Patrol hasn't changed since the photos really. Has zero miles on it since those pics. Was towed from where those were taken to my house. It is parked in a really tight spot along my garage next to a fence. Difficult to take good pics. Frankly if it doesn't sell for my asking price, the engine/tranny/t-case get pulled. Those are worth more than I am asking. Then I might drop in some other drivetrain combo that is fuel injected or something. Just my current train of thought.