PDA

View Full Version : Eagle Rock and Pikes Peak area trails 7/7

Man Jerk
06-20-2007, 10:15 AM
Hey Guys,

The Colorado Land Cruisers are planning on hitting the Eagle Rock trail as well as other trails in the area on July 7th.

We will be meeting at the Safeway on Cheyenne and S Nevada (hwy 115). Currently the meet time is at 8:30,

Just thought I'd throw it up here if ya'll are interested. :blah: :blah:

:beer:

*Note:
Edited Meeting time and location

Uncle Ben
06-20-2007, 10:39 AM
Thanks for the invite Mark! I might just take you up on this as I've never done Eagle Rock before.

wesintl
06-20-2007, 05:09 PM
What kind of trail is this.. I'm always looking for something new. Edit: ok. looks doable in my 70. what other trails are you going to run?

Chris
06-20-2007, 07:31 PM
Hey Guys,

The Colorado Land Cruisers are planning on hitting the Eagle Rock trail as well as other trails in the area on July 7th.

We will be meeting at the Loaf N Jug Total at Starr Ranch Road and Hwy 115 (S. Nevada Ave.). Currently the meet time is at 7:30, but I'll have to double check that as it seems kinda early.

Just thought I'd throw it up here if ya'll are interested. :blah: :blah:

:beer:

That sounds like fun Mark, let us know what the meet time is for sure.

BTW, nice meeting you today.

I'm not always anti-social (maybe I am :rolleyes:) but needed to get my bumper grinding done. All 3.5 hours worth :eek:

:cheers:

Man Jerk
06-20-2007, 10:11 PM
No worries Chris (it is Chris isn't it?). That is a job best done in as little time as possible.

We're gonna meet at the Safeway on Cheyenne and S Nevada (hwy 115)

Meet at 8:30, leave at 9.

Hope to see some of ya.

Man Jerk
07-03-2007, 08:51 AM
Just a little reminder ;)

isotel
07-03-2007, 03:41 PM
Hey guys, thanks mark for putting this up!,

This is a pretty fun trail, and its not to far out of town, but brings you thru a cool little valley, with challenging obstacles! (most have a bypass)

Usually we will run Reynolds wrap ( some call it Saran Wrap) first, then we do eagle rock.. But i was thinking it would be fun to just run eagle rock, then Cruise up to the top of Mt Baldy, it has some very cool views of Pikes Peak, and the Front Range! and its not too far from where eagle rock spits you out..

Uncle Ben
07-06-2007, 12:15 AM
So who is for sure going from RS? I plan on it and might also go down tomorrow night and camp out somewhere....what up...who in?

Three Wheel Ben
07-06-2007, 08:59 AM
I might be in for this, gotta see if I can squeeze it in.

Red_Chili
07-06-2007, 09:50 AM
I am sooooo hating the fact that the Chili is down... :(

Ah, well, soon I shall have lawn. And mowing. Beats mud.

Uncle Ben
07-06-2007, 01:27 PM
I am sooooo hating the fact that the Chili is down... :(

Ah, well, soon I shall have lawn. And mowing. Beats mud.

The only mini/Runner thing I can offer you is that even though it's frozen aftermarket shiznit the front of my 80 still has that inferior little stuff and an empty seat!

Three Wheel Ben
07-06-2007, 01:33 PM
Looks like we're in family style,table for 5 please :D

See whoever in the morning. Including you UB

Man Jerk
07-06-2007, 04:18 PM
I'm looking forward to meeting some of you RS guys. Should be a good day :cool:

Uncle Ben
07-06-2007, 06:51 PM
Anybody interested in heading down tonight and camping out? I'm needing some stress relief and some dang cold beers and maybe even a snooze in the hammock...

Red_Chili
07-06-2007, 09:05 PM
The only mini/Runner thing I can offer you is that even though it's frozen aftermarket shiznit the front of my 80 still has that inferior little stuff and an empty seat!
Can I drive your junk? [insert evil laugh here...]

Uncle Ben
07-06-2007, 09:28 PM
Can I drive your junk? [insert evil laugh here...]

I have no idea. :dunno: You can take the helm but hopefully your better at keeping the tire side down on mine! :eek: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :hill:

Red_Chili
07-09-2007, 07:38 AM
OUCH!
Hey, my tires ended up on terra firma!

The left ones, anyway.

Uncle Ben
07-09-2007, 08:26 AM
OUCH!
Hey, my tires ended up on terra firma!

The left ones, anyway.

Oh, then that changes everything. Sure, you can drive my junk! ;) :hill: