PDA

View Full Version : Time to get a new doctor!

Rezarf
06-21-2007, 04:44 PM
Well I went in for more x rays three weeks ago and my tailbone is still all jacked up and broken...

Doc says, "You gotta stop driving your stick shift. Can you trade cars with your wife for a few months?"

"Seriously?" I reply.

Doc says, "Yeah, and no off road driving for at least the summer."

"Seriously?" I reply.

"Yep." doc.

So after 5+ months of sitting on a doughnut, I am no better than when I injured my butt in January! And I have only one plan of action to get better? Anyone know of a good ortho doc in Louisville/Boulder? Not that I am not heeding the advice, I just gotta get a better plan than just not driving.

AHHHHH! What a PITB! :mad: :rant:

Just had to vent.

Drew

PS. Stacy may never give the cruiser back! :D:eek:

nakman
06-21-2007, 04:50 PM
Maybe it's time to switch to a coil sprung automatic! :lmao:

sorry, Drew. :beer2:

timmbuck2
06-21-2007, 05:04 PM
Panorama Orthopedic in Golden...my doc was great, but not sure he does asses. :)

T

CardinalFJ60
06-21-2007, 05:09 PM
so...yeah - my wife broke her leg pretty bad back about 8 years ago. wacky story that starts with taking our dog for a walk on a rainy day and ends in the Joe theisman type break of the tib/fib. ouch. :(

Dr. Reid (Reed?) has an office at Avista and Boulder - I was impressed with him. He actually ended up setting her bones without surgery, pins or anything and she's been carving turns at 40mph ever since. Even though it was a long-ish recovery, she's my 'in-home barometer' now. :lmao: I'm not exactly sure what the practice name is...but you can track him down by name. There's a few Doc's in the practice each with a specialty lower extremities, upper, etc...

HTH

sno bored
06-21-2007, 05:55 PM
Panorama Orthopedic in Golden...my doc was great, but not sure he does asses. :)

T

Just because Drew is an ass doesn't mean a doctor shouldn't see him. :lmao:

lfd270ben
06-21-2007, 09:35 PM
cornerstone orthopedic at avista in Louisville

Rezarf
06-21-2007, 10:23 PM
Sweet thanks guys!

Yep, I have heard about every joke there is at this point! :D

I will check 'em out.

Drew