PDA

View Full Version : Props to Discount Tires, Wadsworth

farnhamstj
06-21-2007, 11:29 PM
I tore a sidewall at the weekend in my Nitto TerraGraplers. I've got about 25K on them and estimate 50% tread. I purchased the "road hazzard warranty." They replaced my tire no questions, only pay the road hazzard warranty on the new one. I was expecting some 1/2 worn 1/2 price, or something along those lines. I would buy tires from them again and wanted to share my positive experience. My new tire makes the rest of them look old and tired. I'll have to run Battlement Mesa 4 more times and rotate the tires before each run.

J Kimmel
06-22-2007, 07:36 AM
nope, thats how discount works. I've had quite a few replaced there, and they have always been great. I've never been to that location, but the lakewood locations off of Kipling have been really great too :)

Red_Chili
06-22-2007, 09:11 AM
The warranty is definitely worth it. So is bringing in competing prices and having them match 'em!

CBone
06-22-2007, 05:18 PM
I just read these last few replies and I am in the market for new tires. Sounds like you all are really happy with the folks at Discount. Can you provide the locations.

Thanks

Shark Bait
06-22-2007, 05:34 PM
I've always been very happy with Discount. www.discounttire.com

I tried to find a spare for my 80 a few months ago. I called several Discount stores and the one over by Park Meadows said they had 2 the right size, but a different tire. So I said, OK it's just a spare, and went over. After they had my old spare dismounted they approached me and told me they were mistaken and they didn't have the right size tire I needed. But the tech said he'd give me his spare, which was the exact tire I have on my 80. They only charged me the $40, or whatever it was they had quoted me originally. I think their customer service is excellent.

nakman
06-22-2007, 06:04 PM
I just read these last few replies and I am in the market for new tires. Sounds like you all are really happy with the folks at Discount. Can you provide the locations.

Thanks

the store at 80th & Wadsworth is where I got my Toyos, those guys were pretty good. I've bought several other sets at the one closer to my house though, Hwy287 & 10th street (norther on Wads..) those guys seem alright too.

But find the tire you're looking for on line, then print it out, bring it in and they'll match the price. Also KNOW WHAT TORQUE you'd like your nuts cranked to.. or they'll jack them down to 120:rant:.

Steady, Uncle Ben.. :lmao: