PDA

View Full Version : raffle rig

nuclearlemon
06-23-2007, 09:53 PM
is a little closer to kick ass:D

both still need to be wired, but they're mounted.

Crash
06-23-2007, 10:27 PM
Damn, those two pics just earned ten more $ from my wallet towards the raffle.

Shark Bait
06-23-2007, 10:37 PM
Looks great, Ige. I assume there was a reason for picking the PS for the fridge? :p:

nakman
06-23-2007, 11:08 PM
Looks great, Ige. I assume there was a reason for picking the PS for the fridge? :p:

I may move it over, but we'll see how it works with the stroller first.

Once it's in my driveway this December. :D

nuclearlemon
06-23-2007, 11:41 PM

other side has the tool kit/washer fluid bag/etc, so have to be able to open that side to remove inner panels. i don't like it there because it creates a big blind spot, but if an fjcruiser owner wins it, they won't even notice :lmao:

Uncle Ben
06-23-2007, 11:56 PM
other side has the tool kit/washer fluid bag/etc, so have to be able to open that side to remove inner panels. i don't like it there because it creates a big blind spot, but if an fjcruiser owner wins it, they won't even notice :lmao:

I don't have an FJ Cruiser. I'll see which side keeps the beer colder and put it there when I bring it home! :cool: :p: :hill:

DaveInDenver
06-24-2007, 07:30 AM
Since the fridge will always filled with beer, this helps offset the driver's weight.

nuclearlemon
06-24-2007, 09:20 AM
Since the fridge will always filled with beer, this helps offset the driver's weight.

...which will be growing because the fridge is always full of beer :lmao: