PDA

View Full Version : Need some body work help

74fj40
06-27-2007, 09:02 PM
Does anyone know any good body work people who may be looking for some work on the side?
I have a 1974 BMW 2002 tii which needs about a full day of light body work (no rust, no huge dents - just a bit of skim coating to iron out some small bumps and dings)
The work would need to be done at my place in Highlands Ranch cause the car isn't running yet.
Thanks in advance for any info.

gr8fulabe
06-28-2007, 12:36 PM
Hi Rob/Max,

I don't know if it will help, but I sent an e-mail to a friend of mine. Her ex husband (they still talk, etc... so there isn't any chance of him screwing you to spite her) has been a body shop guy for like 15 years or so out in Byers. But he used to pick up, "weekend jobs" like this all the time for extra money. So I asked her to see if he was interested. If so, I will get you in touch with him so that you can talk to him & see if he will fit the bill for what you want.

Best,
Abe

74fj40
06-28-2007, 02:18 PM
Cool - thanks a lot Abe!!
Hi Rob/Max,

I don't know if it will help, but I sent an e-mail to a friend of mine. Her ex husband (they still talk, etc... so there isn't any chance of him screwing you to spite her) has been a body shop guy for like 15 years or so out in Byers. But he used to pick up, "weekend jobs" like this all the time for extra money. So I asked her to see if he was interested. If so, I will get you in touch with him so that you can talk to him & see if he will fit the bill for what you want.

Best,
Abe