PDA

View Full Version : Toyota Trails July/August 2007

Myredyota
07-01-2007, 01:35 AM
If anyone doesn't keep or want this issue after they are done with it, I would like it! Please no sticky pages!:p:

Uncle Ben
07-01-2007, 10:08 AM
If anyone doesn't keep or want this issue after they are done with it, I would like it! Please no sticky pages!:p:

I'm sure Zepp, Farr, or Hatfield can hook you up on extra copies....

Speaking of that I think RS should hand out several to club sponsors and the like as I think it's a very positive issue representing RS and TLCA! Excellent and very fun reading article Tim! Great 10th anni overview Matt! The RS committees - sponsor thank you letter is top notch touch of class and lets not forget all those excellent advertisements! ;) You all have done us all very proud! :thumb: :thumb: :cheers: :risingsun

Shark Bait
07-01-2007, 11:50 AM
I have a few extra we can give away. :grinpimp:

Myredyota
07-01-2007, 02:47 PM
Chris,
If I could get 1 or 2 that would be great! When I saw my truck on page 9 peeking around "Shorty," I thought "How cool!" Then I saw the picture I took on page 11 and was like "even better!" Then I saw the (dis)honorable mention in the article about me breaking and thought, "3 times in one magazine!" :thumb: I had a great time and can't wait till 2008!

Shark Bait
07-01-2007, 02:57 PM
I won't be at next week's meeting, but I'll see if I can get some over to Matt.

coloradocarlisle
07-01-2007, 04:00 PM
I have a subscripption but did not receive my copy. Im wondering if something might have expired. Any way to check? I dont remember seeing anything stating time was up

Shark Bait
07-01-2007, 04:24 PM
They just mailed this past week. If you didn't pay the extra for first class postage it might take a few more days for it to arrive. Best to contact the membership office. Details at www.tlca.org. You can also go here (http://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=60776) and read a thread about it. :D

DaveInDenver
07-01-2007, 05:43 PM
Speaking of that I think RS should hand out several to club sponsors and the like as I think it's a very positive issue representing RS and TLCA!
Just got mine this weekend, but you're right on, Kevin. CM, GSMTR, the Baja FJ Cruiser and Trail Team spotting basics all in one issue, what a combo. Commercial rags rarely have this level of content.

Hulk
07-01-2007, 07:05 PM
If it would be useful, I think we can buy a box of 25 at a good price. How would we use them?

Uncle Ben
07-01-2007, 07:31 PM
If it would be useful, I think we can buy a box of 25 at a good price. How would we use them?

Any of the sponsors of the club, Cruise Moab or the Raffle Truck that doesn't already get the Trails. And, if we did get a box, make sure folks like 4 Wheel Parts Wholesalers and others get a few copies that they eagerly share with other interested parties. The Boulder Ranger District would also be a great place to drop a few off. Seems like a win/win no brainer to me....but then again I have no brain so it's easy to achive greatness in my mind! :rolleyes: ;) :hill:

wesintl
07-02-2007, 03:40 PM
I suppose i'm a little partial to this issue too. Thanks Mike!

MDH33
07-02-2007, 04:40 PM
I suppose i'm a little partial to this issue too. Thanks Mike!

Cool shot of your 70 Wes. :thumb:

I sent in a slew of pics but nothing was used. :(

How did that *ss-hat in the Hummer with the huge Uh-mur-kin flags get in the Moab article of TT? In the background where Neil is working on a 40.

nakman
07-06-2007, 02:16 PM
If anyone has an extra copy can they bring me one on Wednesday? I need to give mine away to our hopeful food vendor for the rally, so they can see we're serious about the event, etc. thanks..

Shark Bait
07-06-2007, 02:46 PM
If anyone has an extra copy can they bring me one on Wednesday? I need to give mine away to our hopeful food vendor for the rally, so they can see we're serious about the event, etc. thanks..

I will try and get a handful to Matt by Monday before I leave town for four days. :)

Hulk
07-07-2007, 03:46 PM
I just contacted Jenn to start the process of buying a box of this issue.

Rzeppa
07-08-2007, 07:02 PM
Cool shot of your 70 Wes. :thumb: Agreed!

I sent in a slew of pics but nothing was used. :( So did I; Todd picked out a half dozen he made me caption, then ended up using only one. Guess that's better than none though...

How did that *ss-hat in the Hummer with the huge Uh-mur-kin flags get in the Moab article of TT? In the background where Neil is working on a 40.There were a group of them on Hell's Revenge that day when Kevin broke. They were apparently driving by when the photo was snapped. I thought I had better shots of the repairs and folks, but Todd's in charge.

Now that I know what Todd used, I can feel free to post mine up :-)

Rzeppa
07-08-2007, 07:04 PM
If anyone has an extra copy can they bring me one on Wednesday? I need to give mine away to our hopeful food vendor for the rally, so they can see we're serious about the event, etc. thanks..I can bring some. I get 10 of each issue. How many do you need? Just 1 extra?

Hulk
07-09-2007, 08:03 PM
A box of 25 copies will be shipped to us. :)

nakman
07-09-2007, 08:52 PM
Thanks everyone.. I'd like at least one to replace the one I gave away, but maybe a couple more if they're available, for the scrapbook. :)

Shark Bait
07-09-2007, 09:17 PM
I gave Matt 5 out of my stash to bring to the meeting. :D

RockRunner
07-10-2007, 12:35 PM
Matt, is it possible to get an extra copy from you? I showed my family the picture of my truck on page 6 and the promptly stole my copy. If at all possible I would love a copy.

PS I am "back" again and hope to be at the meeting.

Hulk
07-10-2007, 12:37 PM
Yes, I have 5 copies from Chris. Another box of 25 is on the way.