PDA

View Full Version : N73 OME Shock Wanted

Shark Bait
07-03-2007, 06:37 PM
Does anyone happen, by some wild chance, to have a N73 OME front shock for an 80 they can part with? I lifted my 80 today (thanks Tim! woo hoo!!), but the PO buggered up the lower stem on the shock and the nut wouldn't go on. Tim and I were pretty proud of our "rig" job (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/showthread.php?t=4196), but it failed on the way home. Please let me know if you can help me out.

Shark Bait
07-16-2007, 10:24 PM
Anyone have the bushings and washers and nuts for one of these? I got the shock, sans the hardware. :rolleyes:

Seldom Seen
07-17-2007, 12:53 AM
Anyone have the bushings and washers and nuts for one of these? I got the shock, sans the hardware. :rolleyes:

I have a set of OME n91s shocks that I've been trying to unload for a year now with no takers. If the Bushes, washers and nut are the same size as what you need you are welcome to use them to get you up and running till replacements can be found. BTW no luck on finding the mini truck spring bushes, sorry :(

Shark Bait
07-17-2007, 08:34 AM
I have a set of OME n91s shocks that I've been trying to unload for a year now with no takers. If the Bushes, washers and nut are the same size as what you need you are welcome to use them to get you up and running till replacements can be found. BTW no luck on finding the mini truck spring bushes, sorry :(

Hi Brian,

Thanks. I'm not going to be able to work on this until this weekend, or next week. I'll get in touch with you.