PDA

View Full Version : It finally happened... SUCH A DEAL I will make you!

Red_Chili
07-06-2007, 02:53 PM
So finally we got cited by zoning for having a truck cab out back of the house, on the alley. Or rather, Justin got cited. (I had no idea they would cite the kid rather than the homeowner, so I ain't complainin'!)

The first $100 will get a 1988 minitruck cab in decent shape (torn sheetmetal in the low left corner only) with an almost branny new windshield ($180 right there) and a sunroof in good working order! I know Cheeseman needs a front radiator support... all I ask is that you haul it away ASAP!

Shark Bait
07-06-2007, 05:10 PM
Bill,

I will take the windshield for $50 if I can get Cheeseman to take the rest. :grinpimp:

Red_Chili
07-06-2007, 07:50 PM
Hey, Chris- if you can get ahold of Cheeseman and you guys work it out, I'll happily do that, the important thing is it needs to be gone Sunday night!

I think my trailer will work to haul it to wherever.

Red_Chili
07-07-2007, 07:16 PM
Update, Cheeseman will haul the cab Monday. Chris, if you want the windshield, Greg will have it - you can pay me (or Justin) when you are able to get the glass.

Thanks, guys!!

Shark Bait
07-07-2007, 08:04 PM
Update, Cheeseman will haul the cab Monday. Chris, if you want the windshield, Greg will have it - you can pay me (or Justin) when you are able to get the glass.

Thanks, guys!!

Perfect. Do you want me to bring a check over? I'm out of town Tuesday through Friday so I will miss the meeting. I could PayPal you. :D

Red_Chili
07-08-2007, 03:32 PM
Paypal is great. I will PM my email addy.