SROR/AKA 2BAD
07-08-2007, 08:22 AM
wes
max, rob and kyle
shawn cardinal
chris stafford
gunner and his family
angelo
syver/zoro for helping get shawns slider mounted and running his ghetto fab SOA steering (who's got pics of that?)

my wife who took a fall and is in alot of pain this morning and my boy who said it was one of his best days this summer.:) (insert tear)

thank you all!
and post your pics :thumb:

jim

Shark Bait
07-08-2007, 09:06 AM
my wife who took a fall and is in alot of pain this morning and my boy who said it was one of his best days this summer.:) (insert tear)

Hope your wife is OK, Jim. :eek: :confused:

CardinalFJ60
07-08-2007, 09:10 AM
Had such a blast on the maiden voyage of the 40! And a hearty thanks goes to Syver for helping slap on that slider before we headed out. :thumb:

ON that note of 'thanks', I sure appreciate Wes and Jim for helping me not roll over - (even though I had a hard time paying attention to jim, thanks for your patience ;) )

I only had my video camera - I'll see if I got some decent footage; and attempt to post some of it. Can't wait to see some pics.

Thanks again for having me along, It was awesome.

-S

wesintl
07-09-2007, 09:47 AM
Thank you.. it was fun to get out, I didn't have my camera so no pics here...

nakman
07-09-2007, 10:14 AM
syver/zoro for helping get shawns slider mounted and running his ghetto fab SOA steering (who's got pics of that?)

Cardinal, you sprung over now? :confused:

CardinalFJ60
07-09-2007, 10:50 AM
Syver (on his white 60) had this wacky, "Zorro" type "low-steer/hy-steer" setup. I got help with the sliders as Drew and Isaac and I ran out of daylight after work on Friday.

I hope someone can post a pic of that goofy setup, even I looked at that said, "woah, what's with that!"

it was fun learning the difference wheelin' a SWB vs. my 60...all I can say is...

1) love it!
2) either quit my desk jockey job OR get Power steering :lmao:

-s

wesintl
07-09-2007, 11:15 AM
anyone of these should do..

http://128.83.80.200/taco/scarysteering.html

SROR/AKA 2BAD
07-09-2007, 08:32 PM
Q:I hope someone can post a pic of that goofy setup, even I looked at that said, "woah, what's with that!"

i might have the pic tomorrow :thumb:

subzali
07-09-2007, 09:21 PM
So what happened? :confused: Sounds like you went wheelin'? I'm confused...

SROR/AKA 2BAD
07-09-2007, 09:46 PM
So what happened? :confused: Sounds like you went wheelin'? I'm confused...

sure did.
i asked local customer who have bought from me to do a run and get photos for an add in "toyota trails"

link from mud http://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=165057

subzali
07-10-2007, 05:33 AM
Cool! So how/when did this run come together? That's right in my backyard (I live off Hwy 105), wish I would have known about it...:(

SROR/AKA 2BAD
07-10-2007, 08:08 AM
Cool! So how/when did this run come together? That's right in my backyard (I live off Hwy 105), wish I would have known about it...:(

how did it come about? i got the opportunity to put an add in "trails"
took about a week to get it figured out.
where on 105 are you?
we run up jackson creek road a ways then drop down into a valley, cross a creek and youre there.

Hulk
07-10-2007, 10:44 AM
Pretty cool run. I like the back window on the 60 "The beatings will continue until morale improves."

Whose 80 is that?

Chris
07-10-2007, 11:03 AM
That's Gunnar from Loveland. Got his new bumper installed before the run.

Syver's ghetto fab picture?

Which one? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

subzali
07-10-2007, 12:03 PM
Holy! So you're saying they made that tie rod like that!? :eek:

I know that area really well, I live just south of 105/Wolfensburger in Christy Ridge. I actually took my truck up on those whoops on Hidden Valley to test out the Lockright last spring! :thumb: Looks like the erosion keeps getting worse...:(