PDA

View Full Version : What is the face value for a Bronco Ticket?

Corbet
07-10-2007, 05:08 PM
I've been shopping for some Bronco Tickets online today. What is the actual face value for a set of Bronco tickets? I know what section/row/seat etc... But for those of you who hold season tickets or frequent games post up some values with the section please. I'm trying to determine if I'm being charged way over face value.

Romer
07-10-2007, 05:38 PM
The denver Broncos site has a seating chart with prices

http://to.denverbroncos.com/reserved_seat_info

Corbet
07-10-2007, 05:42 PM
Thank you. Looks like most people are charging anywhere from 4x to 12x face value right now. :(

Am I better off to wait until later to buy or will it just get harder to find tickets?

Romer
07-10-2007, 05:44 PM
Did you tell them you were a Packard fan first?

When I sell my tickets, I sell them for face value. They are expensive enough. No I won't sell you my Packard tickets.

Corbet
07-10-2007, 05:47 PM
No I won't sell you my Packard tickets.

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

Donkey fan.... :D

Romer
07-10-2007, 05:49 PM
:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

Donkey fan.... :D

Yeah but I was 4 rows up from the end zone when Elway helicoptered in for a touchdown in Superbowl 32. Lets see, who did they play that year?

Corbet
07-10-2007, 05:52 PM
Yes, I know, they finally won one that year, of all years :mad:

ginericLC
07-10-2007, 05:59 PM
But you have to give credit to the Packers for making it to the Superbowl. They are the most under financed professional football team. Being city owned has really cost them some good players over the years. Look at how their team got split up after they won the Superbowl, everyone bailed because they knew that Green Bay couldn't give them raises. I was amazed they even made it to play Denver. They are my team. I just have to wait 20 years or so for another fluke of players to fall together.