PDA

View Full Version : Dump in Louisville

acon40
07-12-2007, 08:59 PM
Does the city of louisville have like a trash dump....if I bring a trailer with trash......if so where abouts, cost? Also, any good spots to rent a trailer here?

MDH33
07-12-2007, 09:29 PM
Does the city of louisville have like a trash dump....if I bring a trailer with trash......if so where abouts, cost? Also, any good spots to rent a trailer here?

Not Landcruiser parts, I hope! ;)

acon40
07-12-2007, 09:30 PM
haha, no just house stuff and branches haha

Jacket
07-12-2007, 10:23 PM
I think there's a drop-off spot for hazardous waste and other garbage off of Valmont near the Stazio ballfields (around 63rd and Valmont). Check the boulder county website.

ArloGuthroJeep
07-12-2007, 10:42 PM
Yep, there is one just East of 55th on Valmont (aka Pearl St.) on the South side of the street just as the road turns to the North. It'll say Hazardous Waste Disposal. It is open from 7am until 5pm. I was just there today:D At 5:03pm:(

Uncle Ben
07-12-2007, 10:45 PM

Cheapest nearby landfill is BFI on Leyden Road and Highway 93 (between Boulder and Golden) Denver Regional is out by Erie and while it is closer it is more $

Maddmatt
07-13-2007, 11:18 AM
What UB said, BFI is where I go with unrecyclables. For tree branches, the city has a free drop off site for residents that's open only the first weekend of every month. It used to be open all the time, but I'm sure they got tired of the roofing materials, old dog houses, cinder blocks, etc.... that kept getting left there.

Rezarf
07-13-2007, 11:49 AM
Yeah, the tree drop off was open even though it wasn't the end of the month the other weekend. I think it has to do with the amount of downed trees in the area.